I

→Soyeon, right?;

“OH GOD EONNIE! WE FINALLY MADE IT!”

Yuqi squealed as she hugged Soojin while we got off stage. Tonight was our first win on MCount Down with LATATA and we were all hipped to celebrate it even though we were completely exhausted.

“Yah! Don't be so loud we aren't alone here.” Minnie scolded and playfully shoved Yuqi walking ahead with Shuhua and Miyeon.

“Soyeon-ah! Hurry~ we need to celebrate this!” Miyeon shouted completely ignoring Minnie's look of disbelief throw at her and tried to wrapped the maknae in a hug.

Keyword tried....

She ended up nearly falling when a pair of arms securely wrapped around her waist before she could touch the floor face fisrt. I along with the others and Myeon gasped at the scene.

BTS sunbaenims where there, standing just in front of us and Kim Taehyung or V, if you like, had his arms around your eonnie.

“Woah... Just in time.” Taehyung-sunbaenim said as he looked down at Miyeon in his arm and gently let go of her as she tried to stand and stepped back a little to make some distance between themselves. “Are you okay?” he asked worriedly scratching his nape nervously.

Miyeon was red, so red that she could put a tomato in shame. She bowed a perfect 90° while messily muttering her thanks to Taehyung-sunbaenim.

“Omo! Th- thank y- you!”

I hurried to her after a few seconds of taking in what was happening. I stared at her looking for any injuries or even wounds. I was worried.

“Eonnie, are you alright ?” I asked holding onto her shoulder to make her stand straight for me.

“I'm fine Soyeon-ah. Thank you again.” she said smiling at me and at Taehyung-sunbaenim after.

I sighed as the others walked to us and also checked onto Miyeon.

“Hello sunbaenims! Thank you Taehyung-sunbaenim for catching our clumsy eonnie.” Bowing down to greet them as well as the others I send them a small smile.

“Ah! It's nothing really. Just didn't want her to get hurt now huh? You guys did so well tonight, congratulations.” Taehyung-sunbaenim said clapping softly to cheer on us.

“Yeah~ you deserved that award.” Namjoon-sunbaenim stepped forward nodding with his head at what Taehyung was saying. “I think I might have become an Neverland after hearing Latata.” He stated and smiled down at us showing his cute dimples.

the other members just stand behind him nodding along and smiling at us too.

I swear I nearly blush from all the sudden attention from them. It's BTS talking to us come on. Plus I'm an Army too. I cleared my throat pushing away any fangirl feelings and my nervousness. I need to stay calm.

“Thank you sunbae. It means a lot from you. You also did great like always and that comes from an Army.”

oh shit- did I just say I was an Army? Well damn. You're so screwed Jeon Soyeon!

“Ohhh~ so I-DLE's Leader is an Army that's so cool.” Hoseok-sunbaenim spoke sticking his head out from Namjoon's left side. “hello~.” he waved while smiling as bright as the sun.

In the corner of my eyes I could see my members having a good chat with the vocal line sunbaenims. I looked back at Hoseok sunbae and waved back continuing our talk

“Are you girls gonna celebrate it?”

“Yeah, we thought of celebrating our first win out tonight.”

“Did you eat dinner already ?” Namjoon sunbae asked softly and looked as if he had something going on in his head as he stared at me intensely.

I shook my head in a way of saying no wondering why he suddenly asked that. “no , we were actually going to eat out tonight to celebrate our win.”

“You should join us then.” Yoongi sunbae said. He was leaning his back against the wall beside us and was staring right at me. I thought I would faint like I really admire Yoongi sunbaenim and he's also my favorite in Bangtan.

I just love his compositions, his music and how he raps but Namjoon and Hoseok sunbaenims also raps well! I just personally love Yoongi sunbae.

Upon hearing what he said I quickly shook my head ready to decline but Jimin sunbae quickly went to us before I could say anything.

“Oh yeah ! That's a good idea. We were also going to eat out tonight so why don't you girls come with us? It would be great... That is if you want to sure.” He nervously rubbed his nape and pursed his lips into a pout as he asked. That was so freaking cute!

“well...” I begin to talk when Minnie cut me off and answered instead, completely ignoring me.

“Oh really? it's okay for us we just don't want to bother you guys.”

“but-”

“Then it's decided. Let's go, we're just gonna walk to the restaurant. It's not that far really, just a few meters from here.” Yoongi sunbae said and stepped forward lazily not leaning against the wall anymore.

I huffed at my members who were all excited to go and left me behind running behind Bangtan. “seriously? Aish.” I sighed and awkwardly followed after them beside Yoongi.

“hey” I looked to the side to locked eyes with Yoongi when he spoked. “Soyeon ,right?” he asked his voice barely could be heard as he whispered.

I nodded at him before sending a small smile toward him. “yes.”

“You have a great talent in rapping.” his gaze was... Soft? I don't really know how I could describe it really but there was definitely something in his gaze that made me slightly warm and safe. If I was alone at that moment I would've been jumping everywhere from being praised by one of my idols. Seriously, who wouldn't ? But I kept that to myself eventually and just bowed my head in gratefulness since I couldn't trust my mouth. “And you're quite the dancer too, huh?” he stated chuckling right after.

“oh. Thank you sunbaenim!” If this is a dream please don't wake me up.

“Yoongi.” he said but he wasn't looking at me this time he was looking ahead of us as well walked behind the others. “Just call me Yoongi.” he shortly glanced my way as he talked and I nodded my head in response.

In a quite voice I said. “oh sure... Yoongi-ssi.” I could feel the heat creeping up my cheeks as I let his name past my lips.   I stared down at the pavement to hide my rosy cheeks from him and anyone else walking around us as we were walking out.

“Soyeon.” I hummed signaling him that I was listening even if I wasn't looking at him. “I... I'd like to know you better Soyeon-ssi.” And that guys made me frozen on the spot, My Freaking Idol Wants To Get To Know ME! I felt my heart pace quicken slightly at that as I gasp silently while staring at him in surprise.