III

→just a crush;

“yah! Soyeon! Are you gonna stay in bed all day?” Minnie shouted when she pushed open the door of Soyeon's room. She marched up to the bed of her leader to see her wrapped in her own blanket like a human size burrito. “yah!”

Soyeon poked her head out and only stared at Minnie with her cheeks flushing red since yesterday night.

“just let me Minnie~” she whined before sticking her head back into the warm and soft blanket.

Minnie sighed and sat down next to her. “aish- where were you last night, huh? You know Namjoon-oppa and Hoseok-oppa were really excited to talk more with you Soyeon-ah but then you didn't came back at all and we decided to go home.”

She gave Soyeon a curious look even if the latter couldn't see it.

“I... I was out...” Soyeon whispered lowering the blanket for Minnie to see her eyes.

“Then why have you not tell us? We were worried after twenty minutes and thought we would come and check on you but then Yoongi-oppa told us he would go and check on you... Thinking about it-” Minnie eyes narrowed at her when a thought passed her mind. “Yoongi-oppa didn't came back either... YOU WERE WITH HIM LAST NIGHT?!”

Soyeon groaned at the now jumping girl as she shouted. Her cheeks flushing even redder as she remembered last night event with Yoongi.

“pfft- no. I was just-” Soyeon was ready to denied it when Miyeon shouted downstairs for their leader.

“SOYEON! THERE'S SOMEONE HERE FOR YOU! PALI!”

“oh my god! Soyeon ! What if it's him?! What if it's Yoon-”

Soyeon quickly sprang up and smacked her right hand over Minnie's mouth to shut her up. Her long blond hair was a mess and the white Oversized Shirt stopping mid-tight and covering her shorts. Soyeon glared at her member before glancing at the door.

“This stay between us okay, Minnie?” Minnie nodded quickly and grinned at the short girl before her. “Don't say anything to anyone. I trust you Minnie.” she stated pulling her hand away.

“Not a word.” Minnie said and smiled.

Soyeon nodded and quickly stormed downstairs when Miyeon called her name once again. Seeing the older waiting for her with her right arm keeping the door open for the younger.

“well she's here! I'll leave you guys alone.”

Soyeon was about to ask who it was when Miyeon passed by her and leaned down to whispered to her ear.

“Why is Yoongi Sunbaenim doing here?”

Soyeon only shrugged at her before heading to the opened door to see him standing there his head turned away to the side and his hands in his pockets. He was wearing black ripped jeans along a white shirt underneath his leather jacket with his Adidas shoes, his black cap and mask to covered himself from the fans.

“Ah, Yoongi-ssi? What are you doing here?” Soyeon asked as she stared at the older male before her. “Do you want to come in?” she was about to step aside when he suddenly but softly wrapped his hand around her wrist to stop her.

“No need. I... I came to take you out today.”  He stuttered at first but quickly caught himself after clearing his throat. “I mean! If you're okay with it, sure.”

Soyeon cheeks suddenly heat up at the older's touch. She could feel this feeling. This good feeling. Those butterflies in her stomach. She sure knew what it means but she was also in denial. She couldn't and wouldn't let herself be in love for the sake of her members.

It's just a crush. It'll pass eventually. She kept on chanting in her head for the past few hours.

She sighed and let out a smile at the man before her.

"Sure. I would love to Sun- I mean Yoongi-ssi. Just let me get ready okay?"

With her response Yoongi couldn't help but give her his famous gummy smile that made everyone go soft. Including the blushing red girl in front of him.

Yep.

Just a crush.

It'll pass for sure.

I hope so....

Soyeon thought as she finished to get ready and head back down to Yoongi, ready to leave.