II

→a night out;

Everyone were seat around two tables that we had to placed together for all of us. Soojin-eonnie was sit between Jungkook-sunbae and Jimin-sunbae, Yuqi was between me and Minnie, Miyeon-eonnie was between Jin and Taehyung sunbaes then Shuhua was between Hoseok and Jimin sunbaes while I was with Yuqi and Yoongi with Hoseok sunbae next to him and Minnie.

We had already ordered and we were now waiting for the food by chatting with each other well actually they were, I was too tired to talk right now and I wouldn't really trust my mouth, I feared I might say something embarrassing.

“I didn't really thought you were the quite type Soyeon-ssi.”

“eh?” I turned my head to the right to stared at Yoongi in confusion before I snapped out of whatever I was in to comprehend what he just said. “Oh no. I'm not, it's just that I'm a little tired and so I don't talk much when I'm tired you see...” I bite my lower lips in embarrassment looking away from him as he hummed in response.

“you know I meant what I said earlier.” I gulped and just nodded slowly watching everyone so engrossed into their own conversations. “so... Maybe we could hang out sometimes. Just the two of us this time.” I stared down at the empty plate for a few seconds before lifting my head up to answer him when I got interrupted by the waiter placing down our orders.

“here is your orders. Hope you enjoy your meals.”

“Thank you.” I muttered as well as the others.

“I'll text you when we can hang out.” he exclaimed and took his chopstick to eat as I did the same. “enjoy your meal.”

“Thank you sunbae- I mean Yoongi-ssi.” quickly correcting myself when I saw him raising his eyebrow as if telling me 'what did I told you?'. But the question was how could he texted me if I haven't even gave him my number?

“So Soyeon-ssi how is it being a leader for you?” Namjoon-sunbae asked and everyone turned to me also curious to know my answer. Too much attention.

“Ah...” I was startled by the sudden question but I just kept my composure trying to not embarrassed myself and looked like a fool. “well watching over those girls here is really tough especially Miyeon-eonnie!” “YAH!” Teasing my girls I could heard them complaining as I giggled with the others. “But... I'm still learning the role of a Leader as of now and so this is just so new to me but so far everything is going good and smooth I guess.”

“ahh~ We'll see how you'll do then. Did you know that Me, Hoseok and Yoongi hyungs are really fan of you.” I blushed at the statement and bowed my head in gratitude. “you're a great rapper that's for sure and you're also good at composing too. You're just amazing.” he smiled and I couldn't maintain myself from smiling back with his cute dimples. “I mean- Your members are amazing as well.”

“ahh thank you. You guys are awesome too sunbaenims.” I replied.

“thank you soyeon-ssi.” Hoseok-sunbae bright smile appeared like the sun was rising in the morning. That guy was a sunshine for a reason. “And yeah like Namjoon said I'm a fan of you too and not only do you rap, sing and compose but you're a great dancer too... Woah, just amazing!” everyone just nodded while my members were teasing me silently from their seats as they raised a playful eyebrow.

“Thank you sunbaes!” I exclaimed with a grin as I bowed my head at him.

After eating the delicious food while laughing from Seokjin's dad jokes to Miyeon weirdness and talking about everything and nothing we grew slightly closer. Like friends and we were surely enjoying each others company but during all of this I couldn't help but noticed that Yoongi was quite often throwing glances my way or would sometimes just watched me for a long minute as he ate.

Suddenly I had the urge to go to the toilet. What? I'm human too. I excused myself after waiting for a few minutes since I didn't want to leave yet but now I couldn't hold it in anymore! I had to pee!

“is everything alright Soyeon-ssi?” Yoongi-sunbae spoke softly and I quickly nodded at him as his face showed concerned.

“it's nothing really yoongi-ssi.” I whispered back and quickly ran away to the toilet. That was so embarrassing seriously. I opened the door of the restroom and ran straight into the first opened cabinet I had in sight, closing the door and locking it behind myself I did my business.

“Ahh~ such a relief.” stepping out I washed my hands splashing a little bit of Water onto my face to freshen me up and dried my hands before going out of the restroom to see Yoongi leaning against the wall beside the male restroom. “oh yoongi-ssi? Are you waiting for someone ?”

He snapped his head in my direction after hearing me calling him and stepped forward no longer leaning on the wall.

“yeah I was waiting for you, are you okay ?” he asked in concerned.

My face heat up in embarrassment, like do you really think I would tell him that I just had the urge to pee? Nope-

“Don't worry I'm fine thanks for asking.” I nodded quickly and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. “just got an urgent problem...hehe.” I nervously chuckled with a tight smile. “let's go back.” I began to walk back to where the other where but a gentle tight grip on my wrist stopped me as I was tugged backyard.

Yoongi was holding onto my wrist and watched me silently for a minute before he spoke. “Let's go somewhere. I'll show you something.” he tugged me once again after him as we walked out of the restaurant from behind.

“but the others woul-” he cut me off as I tried to talk.

“they don't need to know now come on.”

We walked in silence for a while until Yoongi turned right and I could see a park. We were literally the only people around, we stopped once we reached a bench just under a tree and near the fountain and we sat down on the bench staring at the dark sky, the stars and the moon glowing when Yoongi decided to break the silence.

“I actually want you to hear this.” I watched as he took out his phone and leaned closer to me making my breath hitched for a moment as he put on my head his headphone that was previously around his neck. “tell me what you think of it and be honest please.” I slowly nodded blushing slightly and sighed out.

As he touched play, my ears quickly catched onto the beat, my fingers tapping along with it as my head bobbed slightly. I hummed listening to the melody of the music, my eyes closing on their own to get myself even more focused on it. It was catchy and really... I don't know how to say it but it was good. Really good.

Then I heard him rapped, going along with flow. he position his phone between us to let me see the lyrics of the rap he was actually doing. I stared for a moment before I unconsciously rapped as well, already memorizing the lyrics.

She didn't know it nor heard or saw it but he stopped rapping the moment he heard her. She was indeed a great rapper. he stared at her form, her eyes closed, her long lashes, her cute nose and then her pink kissable lips. He couldn't look away now too captivated by the girl rapping next to him to his song.

Without knowing he lift his hand up to her face and tucked back the strands of hair covering the pretty face he was admiring at the moment. When he looked back at her face, her eyes were wide opened staring right back at him as her cheeks were flushing red. cute he thought. He gave her his gummy smile and leaned closer with his nose close to her as he took off the headphone from her head and whispered.

“We should totally hang out again.”