O

→prologue;

“And tonight the winner is...”

The MC trailed off making everyone on the stage and even the audience anxious and excited of the answer.

“HANN! I-DLE please steps forward.” The MC said as he stepped aside to let the six girls stand beside and gave their leader the mic and award and whispered. “congratulations.” before he stepped back bowing and left with the other groups who cheered and congratulated them too. Their song playing in the background.

Soyeon, (G)I-DLE's leader cleared her throat before taking a deep breath and began to speak.

“Good Evening everyone ! This is our first win with our new single HANN.” As she talked her members walked closer to her and smiled softly. Miyeon was standing on Soyeon's right as she gently caressed her back to support their leader. “Thanks you to all you. This song means a lot to me. It's a song about betrayal, loneliness and hatred toward a person you loved who left you behind. Please give us a lot of support and love. THANK YOU NEVERLAND !” Soyeon stated as she finished.

When she heard their song playing they all went into position and singing and dancing to their song for the last time tonight. For Neverland. Soyeon thought in her head as she rapped her part.

After tonight's event the group decided to celebrate their win outside with their manager and the staff present. Soyeon and everyone were getting ready in their rooms and Soyeon was the first to finish as she went downstairs to the kitchen to get herself a drink when someone knocked onto the door of their apartment.

“Soyeon-ah! Could you go open the door please while we finish to get ready ! Thank you!” Miyeon shouted from upstairs.

Soyeon sighed. “forget about the drink.” she muttered to herself walking to the front door. Maybe it's manager hyung, he said he'll pick us up first. He's early. She thought in her head smiling at it but her smile soon vanished when she yanked the door opened to face him.

He was standing there in front of her ready to knock onto the door again. his brown eyes slightly lighten up when they rest on her. His red hair messily done was a little hidden by his black cap. He was wearing a black hoodie with ripped jeans along with his adidas white shoes and a black mask to cover his face.

What is he doing here?

She hesitated. Should she just close the door on his face or let him in. She narrowed her eyes at him, glaring at him with anger, hatred and disappointment.

“Soyeon...” he began.

“Not here.” her voice was void of any emotions at the moment. She didn't know what to feel actually. What was she supposed to feel anyway ? “Eonnie! I'll go by myself, see you guys there okay? Bye.” she stepped not waiting for a reply and closed the door walking away from the apartment to the park near the building with the male following close behind as he stared at her the whole walk.

She sat onto one of the bench of the park. No one should be around at this hour so it was okay to talk here.

“Congratulation for your win tonight.”
He spoke wanting to at least get rid of the tension in the air.

“Yeah, thanks.”

Her short answer and lacked of emotions made him even more uncomfortable but he knew he shouldn't expect more than this. At least she was still here to listen to whatever he would tell her unlike what he thought she would do like close the door on his face or even slap him or something any mad woman would do.

Then again Soyeon wasn't any mad woman. She was different, so different from the women he encountered in his whole life. Too bad though he was to late to see that before.

“What are you here for?” her sharp voice snapped him out of his thoughts. He lowered his head to look at the ground. He couldn't stare into her eyes anymore. He couldn't bear her intense glare either. “I don't have all night sunbaenim.”

he felt his heart stung at the name she was calling him. He hated that word. He hated how foreign it sound coming from her.

“I just... I'm sorry.” she scoffed her glare on him even more harder. Was that all? Sorry is so easy to say. “I... I know I acted like a jerk toward you and you didn't deserved that. I- I made mistakes... And I regretted them. Soyeon I want to... Apologize.” he bite his bottom lip so hard that he could tasted his own blood in his mouth but did he cared? No.

Soyeon sighed and stood up from the bench facing him, her eyes on him only.

“I forgive you.” upon hearing those words he quickly lifted his head up to meet her eyes. His surprised and confused expression almost made her laugh. Almost. “but... Do me a favor. One last favor.”

He frowned narrowing his eyes in confusion at her. What favor is she talking about? His mind was overwhelmed with questions about this favor but what could he do? He would do anything to get her forgiveness. Anything and everything.

“Today... I'll erase you from my memory and you'll do the same. From now on I don't know you anymore. I want you to go away. Go away, don't even look back.”

»How is it??