Chapter 12 Green Eyed

You stood rooted in place.  What the hell was this?? In your front door at that. As you watched, she reached to brush his hair from his forehead. That was it!

You growled as you stalked to the door.

  Jin was not yet aware of you in the room.  You saw him swiftly take his hands from his pocket and block her hand before she touched his face.  She stepped back at the look on his face.

“Leave. Now" he said.

As Jin heard  you behind him he reached for your hand and stepped back to you. 

By way of explanation Jin stated,” This is one of the stylists, she is here by mistake and she is leaving.”

The woman was furious.  “There is no time to send another driver. You will have to come with me.” Jin was seething.

You stepped away from him, drawing his eyes to you.  He swallowed air and choked when he saw you.  You stood in the light of the open door in the white shirt. The rosy tips of  your breasts could be seen through the fabric.  You held his black tie in your hands. 

Face all innocence, you said.” I see that your “friend” here is being very helpful. And she seems to know just  what you need.”

Jin frowned at that and you caught a smirk on the bitch’s face before she composed herself.

“I hate that you are leaving.  Before you go….did you want me to wear this too ?” you asked, holding the tie toward him, looped around your wrist.

You almost felt sorry for Jin as he stood there staring at you.  His mouth opened and closed several times, but he was not making a sound.

The memory of you underneath him last night, hands bound above you with his tie was vivid. You could see him begin to harden in the sweat pants.

Jin stood staring at you and you could tell by his dark glaze and the  thumping pulse at his throat that he was about to snap. Anger at her and lust for you warred across his face.

Both their phones chimed in the tension.

“Shit….Fuck….” Jin said. “I have to be back in one hour.  There is no time for another driver"

You turned to the woman in the door and smiled and  said “Thank you.  I think Mr. Kim  and I need to have a brief discussion.  Please take his bag and wait in the car. I am sure he will be there in plenty of time to arrive back safely”

She leaned to pick up Jin's black bag, her skirt riding up to show her underwear.  Then she smirked at you and walked to the car, an exaggerated sway in her hips.

You closed the door behind her and turned to Jin.  He was struggling with what to say when you shook your head at him.

Keeping your distance, you told him.

“ I understand you have to leave.  I think you should say goodbye now.   Just go.   Please don’t touch me.

  I am a little mad and a lot jealous and if you take one step toward me I will make sure that I am the only  thing you ever think about when a woman is standing in front of you, trying to touch you"