useless shit

michael drove back to his apartment thinking about why he wanted to go to lindy's dorm. the feeling in the pit of his stomach felt like fireworks going off, and he was pretty sure that wasn't normal.

he didn't have to go to the hospital, right? no no, he was fine. was it love at first sight? no, he said to himself, he just met her, and besides, he's too hardcore to fall in love. as he pulled into the driveway he looked over the ocean, and had to admit it was beautiful. the sky was orange and pink, with the sun falling behind the massive high tide waves. the clouds were whispy, like cotton candy, and the air was smooth and crisp.

michael unlocked the door to the apartment and threw his keys on the table, and proceeded into his room. the room looked like a tornado had run through it repeatedly, and after that a bomb exploded. the floor wasn't visible, and there was stuff everywhere. michael didn't really care that his room was a disaster, because he knew where everything was so he didn't think it needed to be cleaned. since he lived alone he didn't have his parents nagging at him to clean up after himself. he was the boss.

as he got ready to go over to lindy's he didn't feel the same as he usually did when he was getting ready to go out. he wanted to look somewhat good, but second guessed himself when he thought about it, because that's just not him. usually he would wear a pair of sweatpants and a ripped t-shirt but not this time.

he pulled out his 'party attire' and laid it out on his unmade bed; the clothing he selected were his 'first impressions' line, which was a pair of black skinny jeans, a flannel, and his 'frat-back.' he slipped his eyebrow piercing in, then his earrings, and got the rest of his clothes on. he attempted to fix his hair, and spiked it up and decided that tonight wasn't the night for the 'frat-back.'

before he left he actually looked at the material he would be going over with lindy, but didn't care to read it at all. michael had the brain, but didn't apply himself at all, since he was under the assumption the band would take off and he would have so much money he wouldn't need a job. the book was a text about the basics of music studies, starting with "What is Music?" as stated in chapter 1. the pages went on and on and on about the legitimate word "music" and how it evolved as time went on.

as michael read he grew less interested with every word he read on the pages. "who needs this useless shit anyway? im punk rock, im in a band, i don't need this." he said, throwing the book on the ground and walked out the door. he grabbed his keys and ran out the door, feeling an emotion he couldn't describe, which was excitement.

he got to the dorm on campus and parked his beaten up car in the lot with bmw's and mercedes benz' feeling slightly embarrassed. the dorm was a medium size, and had a nice exterior to it. as michael approached the door an found the doorbell which was hooked up to a PA system in the home.

"who are you and what are you here for?" a voice asked him snobbishly. "does lindy live here, im supposed to study with her tonight." he responded emotionlessly, his australian accent rolling off his tongue hard. he hard a large buzzing sound and the door opened, and stood behind it was lindy.

she smiled widely and michael cracked a smile back at her, inviting himself in.

michael was taking control tonight, and he knew exactly what he wanted.

This was a sucky update

I promise it gets better

Have a good day c: