feel my hair

"so music is?" lindy asked michael who was siting awfully close to her, not even paying attention to the information that was coming out of her mouth. "music is a beautiful thing. can we take a break now?" he said, closing the book in her hands. she glanced at him, and smirked "what was that for?" raising an eyebrow at him.

michael turned completely so he was facing her, and examined her. he felt like he was going to lose it, he had come to the realization that he wanted her, but was it for the right reason? was she really the one he wanted to demolish with desperate affection right in this moment?

he reached out his hand and placed it above her kneecap and stirred up a conversation with her about the music studies information. "actually let's take a look at that music studies work," and with that she opened the book and continued reading and asking questions out loud. "so music is th-" she began but michael interrupted her again. "feel my hair. it's um soft." she raised an eyebrow at him once again, and felt the ball of pink/purple hair, getting her fingers tangled in it.

remember michaels hand on lindys leg? well it was still there, and slowly moving his way up and she didn't even notice. michaels the king of manipulation and distraction. as they continued talking he ran his hand up her leg further and further, and she didn't even notice. the feeling of fingers tangled in his hair made him feel so good, a feeling he hadn't felt in ages.

his hand rested on the top of her thigh, right where her shorts ended. as her hands ran through the fluffy hair, lindy smiled and continued what she was doing when she heard michael groan softly.

"shit did I just groan out loud?" michael asked himself. he realized that yes, he did in fact groan and was slightly embarrassed. he dug his nails into her leg, making her look down at his hand, gasping.

"michael, im not sure this is a good idea, we really need to-" she said taking her hands of his hair giggling, but michael put a finger to her lips silencing her. "shhh shh shh. nobody has to know, just be quiet." sliding his hand up to her hip, pinning her to the bed, as he slammed himself on top? of her, then flipped over.

"michael, I don-" she tried to say, but she was interrupted with michaels fingers on her mouth once again. "you talk too much." he said, smirking.

lindy didn't know what to do in this situation, she felt like she wanted to hold back and push him off of her, but the other part of her wanted to go along with it. she had never had a guy on her like this, frankly she's never had a guy on her, period. she wanted to let him attack her, and make her feel great, but she knew it was wrong.

she went with it, and agreed that she would tell michael to stop when she wasn't ready to go further. looking him straight in the eyes, she nodded, as she but her lip and waited to see how michael responded. "you tease." he said, laughing.

he slid his hands up her body, slowly making sure he touched every inch of her torso, and stopped when his hands reached the base of her bra, then moved his way back down. as he got to the band of her shorts he got greedy and tried to pull them down, and that's when lindy knew she had to stop.

"michael-" she said, but he moved his face dangerously close to hers, just barely brushing his lips to hers. she pushed herself up, and michael tried pulling her back down, but she broke out of it.

"what's wrong?" he asked, with a sad look on his face. he didn't understand why she pushed him away, don't girls like that? "michael, something in you changed between now and 4 hours ago. before you wanted nothing to do with me, and now you're practically getting in my pants. what's going on?" lindy asked, crossing her legs.

turning beet red, michael his his face from her, too embarrassed to make eye contact with anyone at this point. how was michael so stupid? he completely took advantage of an innocent girl, just because he wanted to feel the touch of her delicate hands.

what he was missing in life was love; someone who loved him, someone who made him feel loved. michael felt like such an idiot, for trying to force her into doing something that could potentially ruin them both.

"i need to go im sorry," he said, getting off the bed with his head bowing down to the ground, as he stormed out of the room.

lindy chased him down the hall, yelling after him. "michael! michael im sorry please come back!" but he ignored her, and found his way out of the house, slamming the door behind him.

lindy ran out to his car and grabbed his arm, making him throw his arm back, hoping she would let go. "let go of me lindy," he said, violently turning around looking at her for the first time since she pushed him away.

"michael, please talk to me." but that didn't work, as he broke away and got into his car and drove away.

michael wasn't good with dealing with his emotions, so instead of facing them, he runs away from them, it's the only way he feels safe.

he needed to get away.

This was a filler

It's really important for later on,

I start at my new school Monday eek.

Lava you