stalker

michael arrived at work, feeling more irritated than he did when he left the house this morning. the girl was too nice, and almost seemed like one of those girls that obeys her parents and is a part of a grown up girl scout troop, completely not his type.

he did have to admit to himself that yes she was hot, the kind if girl he would usually go for; she had medium brown hair that went down her back, right under the shoulder blades, small build, green eyes like emerald, with some freckles, and a cute smile where dimples were visible when she smiled.

it took michael a few minutes to remember exactly who she was, since the class they were in together had over 200 people in it. he couldn't remember what her name was exactly, but he knew it started with an 'm' and had some kind of 'elle' in it. whatever it was he wasn't into her cookie cutter ways, he wasn't into that.

his shift at work was just about to end, before another person walked through the doors, and the familiar chime played like it did the other 100 times that day. a brown haired girl walked up to the counter where michael was lounging back fiddling with the guitar, and was interrupted.

"michael? hi." the person said, michael slowly lifting his eyes up to meet the persons. it was the girl, with the name with the 'm'. "do you have a life? or are you just a stalker?" he scoffed at her putting the guitar down, not even paying attention to the girl. he got up from behind the counter and move over to a rack of old guitars and pretended to inspect them, hoping she would go away, but she didn't.

"no, i'm not a stalker, I just want a study partner that's all.' she smiled sweetly at him, but he wasn't looking at her. "we close in 10 minutes, so if you don't mind you need to leave." michael mumbled, getting up and walking to the other side of the store where the bass' and other electric guitars hung. "have I done something to annoy you michael?" she asked following him once more, and sat on a stool.

michael grew very irritated with the girl, and frankly didn't care what he said to her to make her leave, he just wanted her gone. "yes," he turned around pinching the top of his nose closest to his eyebrows. "you've followed me to my work, and want me to study with you. why do you want to study with me so damn bad? i don't even know your name." he continued, tapping his foot.

"lindy. lindy cavanaugh. please clifford, just study with me!" she said to him raising her hands in the air in frustration. michael turned to face her and looked at her blankly. "if it helps change your mind, im single." michaels eyes widened, and smirked. "have you ever had a boyfriend?" she looked at him, now blushing and shook her head. "no." that answer scared michael, the girl is a freshman in college, and hasn't had a boyfriend before? what's wrong with her?"

"what's your address ill be there at 8." he said, finally giving in. she gave him the address and left, waving as she walked out the door. michael told himself he wasn't going to take advantage of the girl, but he won't be easy on her. everything will be fine he convinced himself, just fine. he looked up at the clock and saw his shift was over, so he locked up the shop and headed back to his apartment.

michael felt this feeling wave over his body that he had never felt before, it felt warm and fuzzy, which were two feelings he didn't care for. he wasn't the lovey dovey type of guy, he was more aggressive and sarcastic. the more he thought about it, the more he realized he had never been in love before.

but he's michael clifford, and michael clifford doesn't fall in love.

Hello again i decided to write a different Michael fanfic because I've been having major punk/badass/sweet boyfriend Michael feels. It's an odd combination but it's gonna work.

So this should be a medium speed update so near with me. I really hope you like this one so tell all your friends to read this and my other stuff, and leave feedback :)

peace out Girl Scouts