Beardo Alone? Final Confrontation

When Beardo opened his eyes, he found himself on a beach. Looking around he saw that there was a forest to his left with the ocean to his right. Blinking, he just stood there trying to get his thoughts together to plan the next move. The last thing he remembered seeing was the Bear, that he was sure of, trying to retrace his steps.

"Okay." He thought "I ran at the Bear. Mistake number one. He roared at me and light came out of his mouth..."

He breathed up in, then out, trying to stabilize himself out and make sense of his situation and make sense of how the Bear did what it did. And it didn't make any sort of sense.

"And now I am here and need to make my next move..." He continued to think, feeling the panic settling in for him, no matter how natural it was, he knew he shouldn't let it take over his thoughts and actions.

Standing up and attempting to still clear his thoughts and made a rush towards the forest in an attempt to start looking for the others in his team. No doubt they were worried about his current whereabouts at that time. And there's Bear that could very well still be there to do who knows what to the others. Getting into a run when he actually got to the forest area. At first it looked all right, but something else told Beardo that it wasn't the same one that he and the others were in the past couple of day. Running through some of the bushes and huffing as he did so, only stopping for a few moments to make an attempt to get his surroundings more in bearing. But nothing made sense to him. Almost like he as in a different forest all together.

"How? That doesn't make any sense... I should be with the other..." Beardo thought "Am I dead?"

He didn't feel like he was dead, then again, he wasn't sure as he wasn't much of an expert on that subject. Wishing in every fiber of his being that it were not the case for him. That light that the Bear roared at him was the strangest thing out of the whole situation although the part of him running at the Bear in the first place was probably not the smartest thing to do when the group met up with it. His breathing getting faster and faster as he looked around his surrounding area. It just seemed to be out of the realm of possibility to reunite with the others, feeling like it would be a couple of hours like he could continue, a few hours of panic that he felt for the few hours of waiting at that spot, yet still wanting to keep on going despite freezing up.  Slowly and eventually, he got up, taking deep breaths to order his body and mind to calm down, he eventually walked himself into the forest, still having no idea on where he was, if he was still on the same island, or where the others were at the time. At first, he did think that it was not the same forest that he and the others were at the previous day, being the first one off of the show of Pahkitew Island not helping much in the long run of recognizing the island overall, only a few of the trees started to somewhat familiar to him, belonging to Canada.

Beardo still had second thoughts about this forest about this forest was the same one as he was in. His minding going through what happened to him earlier to get him into this situation, by a roaring Bear out of all things. It was obvious that this was not an average 'mechanical' Bear by a long shot. The only thing that seemed to be off was why in the world Chris would actually keep for teens around to track a very dangerous thing that could do a lot more damage to them then just biting them in the right place.

"This thing can teleport people." Beardo thought, stopping in his tracks. Getting frustrated at himself for not getting what this Bear they were tracking for a full week. "No wonder those two wanted to find the thing."

It really started to make sense to him, due to their urgency to find the Bear placed on them by Chris and Hatchet. Now he really had to figure out how to get to the others, since he deduced that he was in Canada. The problem was, where? It was probably east coast due to where the beach was when he opened his eyes, the next question to be asked was; was he still on the island? He better be if he stood a chance on getting anywhere. If they were in the same vicinity as each other to begin with. The only thing for him to do was to move forwards. The sun slowly moving in the sky as he kept motoring on. Sometimes Beardo felt that the forest ahead was getting thicker, only hoping that he was imagining it. Then he heard it. Voices. And they were ones that he recognized instantly. A grin came onto his face as he quickened his pace to get closer to said voices which seemed to be getting more and more anxious Beardo quickly noted. Jumping through the bushes in hopes that his teammates would be there, getting exactly as he expected. Backs turned to the forested area that he came out of, arguing their heads off about their situation, where they should go next, the annoying Bear and how Beardo was.