~Blue Heart~

(I got this idea while at school, so yeah)

Lance's POV

(Y/n) and I were sitting in the lounge, just relaxing for the day. Shiro had decided to (after a long ass week of training) let us take a break and let our minds and muscles relax. (Y/n) was coloring in a very complicated looking color book. She told me she had left it in her bag, along with a crap ton of sharpies. She was laying on her stomach, holding her head with one hand while drawing with the other. Her long, muscular legs were laying down, and crossed at the ankles. I was on my phone, laying on my back with my feet propped up on the seat. Suddenly, I lost my grip on my phone, and it came down, smacking me straight in the nose.
"Ow! Dammit I hate when that happens!" I hiss, sitting up and rubbing my nose, trying to ease the pain. I hear (Y/n) giggling, then she sat up, struggling to through the midst of giggling. Once she sat up, she composed herself a bit, amusement evident in her eyes.
"Let me assess the damage, goofball." (Y/n) said sweetly, removing my hands from my face with her delicate fingers. I put my hands on the ground, moving myself to face (Y/n). She rubbed a finger lightly up and down the bridge of my nose, making me feel much better from their warmth.
"Yeesh, Lance. It's not too bad, but you'll definitely have a bruise later." She said, and I immediately missed her warm hands when they fell back to her lap.
"Hey Lance, can I do something?" (Y/n) asked, a hint of mischief in her eyes.
"What is it?" I asked, wanting to know what I was about to say yes to.
"Can I draw on you? The book is kinda boring." She said, and I shook my head. She then suddenly pouted, giving me puppy eyes. '(Y/n) why must you be so cute' I thought.
"Fine. Just nothing weird, okay." I said, and (Y/n) just nodded happily, grabbing my left hand quickly. I laughed softly at her child like attitude, grabbing my phone from my side. Going back to the app I was on, I felt a smooth object against my skin, accompanied by a warm, gentle touch. (Y/n) was drawing on the back of my hand, moving slowly and carefully. I sighed, feeling even more relaxed than before from (Y/n)'s touch.
"Your hands are so cold, no wonder you asked for more blankets." She said, and we both laughed.
"Your hands are warm, soft too." I said, looking up from my phone to see what was being drawn on my hand. A big blue heart was being drawn on my hand, the different shades melting into one another. She wasn't even halfway through the heart, and it looked absolutely beautiful. (Y/n) slipped a warm hand under mine, wrapping her small fingers around any curve of it that she could. Warmth spread throughout my arm, and I tried hard not to sigh loudly. I put my phone to my side, watching (Y/n) at work. She took a medium blue, blending it to the slightly lighter hue before it.
"Why'd you make it blue?" I asked, and I was answered with a snort.
"Well, I mean you are the blue paladin of Voltron." (Y/n) said, and I forehead slapped myself, earning another laugh from her. Later, she finished her artwork, and I took a picture, slack jawed in awe.
"Thanks for being my canvas." (Y/n) said, putting her sharpies away.
"No problem, though I know a way you can repay me." I said, flashing a flirtatious look.
"I do too, Loverboy." (Y/n) flirted, crawling closer to me. We just sat there for a few seconds, getting lost in each other's eyes. I put a hand to her neck, caressing the soft skin up to her smooth jawline. I leaned in, and she met me in the middle. Her lips were soft, caressing mine with care. I dropped my hands to her sides, sliding them to her back. Her hands came to hold my neck, one gripping my hair behind my head lovingly. We came apart for the thing we all need, air. I looked into those gorgeous eyes of hers, and she pulled my close to her.
"Hey Lance, guess what." She said, giggling softly while moving to sit in my lap.
"What?" I asked, confused at the sudden giggling fit.
"My boyfriend has chapstick all over his lips." She said, and I blushed. Suddenly I got a comeback.
"Well, my girlfriend has amazing art skills that I will never wash off." I said, and we laughed. (Y/n) pecked me on the cheek, then rested her head gently on my chest, allowing me to wrap my arms around her small frame.
"Te amo, my love." I said, resting my head on (Y/n)'s, humming lovingly.
"Yo tambien te amo chico amante." (Y/n) replied, suprising me with her bilingual fluency. I let an airy laugh out, and we fell asleep like that, our hearts beating as one.