Chapter 1

A/N

Hi guys this is a story written by me and my friend gillian_5sos.It's our first fanfic together so its not great but give it a chance?? :) 

........................................................................

Jessica's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of my familiar ringtone 'American Idiot' (best song ever).

Not bothering to check the caller I.d,I pick up and hear my best friend Diana's voice,too chirpy for ten a.m.'

Hi Jess',she says,'Hi Diana,what's up?',I sleepily reply.'Nothing,I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the beach today'before I can make up an excuse she says 'great,I'll be over in an hour to pick you up'.

'Wait Diana,remember I don't have a swimsuit?'.'Don't worry,we're the same size,I have one you can borrow', she replies and ends the call.

I take a quick shower and decide to stay in my towel until Diana comes so I can wear my swimsuit under my clothes.

I really hope the swimsuit isn't too revealing,Diana knows how I feel about my body,she thinks I'm being stupid but she still knows who self concious I am.

After I pack my bag with a towel,sunscreen,earphones and a bottle of water,I decided to skip breakfast since I'm going to the beach and I'm fat enough without more food, and sat down waiting for Diana to show.

A/N: we choose Diana because one direction inspired us to ;)