Chapter 3

Jessica's P.O.V

Diana and I set our towels down in a not so crowded area of the beach.I lie down and put my earphones in,letting the music wash over me.

About and hour later I sit up to reapply my sunscreen.I look to my right and see two guys to my right,one is quite muscular with tan skin and dark brown hair,the other has blonde hair,styled in a quiff and by the looks of it is pretty tall.I nudge Diana and whisper to her "I'm pretty sure those guys weren't there when we got here were they?", I question."No but the blonde one is quite fit",she replies,giving me a cheeky wink.I playfully roll my eyes at her and reinsert my earphones.

A few minutes later Diana nudges  and says; "Jess please come for a swim with me, I'm about to die with the heat"."No,please don't make me,I really don't want anyone to see me in this bikini",I plead."Come on Jess you look fine"she persists.I heavily sigh and give in because knowing Diana,she wont back down.

I quickly pull my sundress over my head,hoping no-one will notice me.The only reason Diana wants to go into the sea is because we have to pass the boys to get there.I cross my arms over my stomach and practically run to the sea,not even glancing at the two guys.

The water immediately cools me down.Diana appears at my side shortly after and says; "Jess what the hell!? You pretty much ran all the way here"."You know how self concious I am",I shrug."Jess shut up,you're perfect!",she replies.

Just when I'm beginning to feel a little bit at ease,I turn around and see the two boys walking towards us.