Yoko Lee-September 1st

Dear Diary,

Three more days until I start school.

Yesterday I finished packing my school bag. Inside, there is:

8 binders (one for each subject)

A planner/agenda

8 notebooks

Pencil case

A whole pack of pens and pencils

White out with 6 refills(I make mistakes, okay diary?)

Anyways, I was telling you about Grace, right? Well, as I was saying, she's really nice, but also REALLY hyper. We met at camp about 5 years ago. I remember we found this worm on the ground and somebody stepped on half of it so we split the worm in half. We took the alive half, put it in a bush and named it Eddy. Then, we took the dead half, buried it, and named it Deady. I know, we are amazing children. And then my other friend dug up the dead half than WE JUST HAD A FUNERAL FOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, we didn't keep in touch after that but about 2 years ago, we happened to be in the same camp again. So we remembered each other and a lot of funny stuff happened. For example, one day, we were eating snack outside and this weird fat man came by. He was wearing short shorts and a tank top which was pulled up past his chest..... And then he started eating berries off a tree and then he gave us a death glare. THEN, he sprinted off. A few days later, he came back, but dressed like a normal guy. He was shirtless though... He surprisingly had abs.... He was eating berries again and then threw a pen and a berry at us. Maybe that's why you don't stare at people Yoko....

I also remember stalking some sparrows and rolling down a grassy hill onto the pavement(never try that, it hurts) And once Grace ran down the hill like a drunk person...

(A/N: based on many true stories)

We have a lot in common. We're both Chinese, we were both REALLY short, both born in November, same age and ADDICTED TO CHEESE!!

We also have a few differences. She's really loud, I'm really quiet, she has glasses, I don't, she has braces, I don't. I'm really shy, she's the complete opposite of shy.

So we kept in touch after by text, and the CREEPIEST THING EVER HAPPENED.

Grace: u said u live in Camelot, right,

(A/N: my brother though of the town name...)

Yoko:ya, why?

Grace:I'm moving there!!!!!

Yoko: OMG COOL!!!!!!Do u know what street?

Grace:I dunno I forgot

Yoko: lol KK. My neighbor is moving, I'd laugh if u move into her house. I won't miss her... Grumpy old woman

Grace:OMG LOL

sorry gtg pack

Yoko:KK byeeeee

About a month later, I saw the moving truck followed by a red Toyota Prius. I watched from my window and saw that family come out of the car. I recognized her and I knew right away it was Grace. So then, I got really excited and forgot I was still in my pajamas and that I never brushed my hair yet, put on my shoes, ran downstairs and out the door to go say hi. We were REALLY creeped out. But anyways, it was fun being neighbors. I'll definately miss it:(

(A/N: I know that was stupid but oh well)

Today, I don't plan to do much other than unpack. I might bike around the neighborhood a bit... My parents told me that since we moved I can get a new mattress and new furniture for my room!!!!! My old furniture is really childish... I've had them since I was four... So for my 13th birthday present, my parents promised me new bedroom furniture:)

5:00pm

I took out some pictures from a box and stuck them to my wall. I put them above my bed. So now I have a picture of me with my mom another with my dad, one with my whole family including my grandparents, my brothers, and a picture of me with Grace I also have a picture frame with pictures of Emerald, Akira, me, and Jose when we were babies.

I also wandered around the neighborhood. There is a mall nearby that has this really cool store with cute Japanese stuff (which I'm addicted to) I also checked the whole mall for any stores with Korean entertainment stuff but there isn't one:(

There's also a nearby plaza that has 3 of my favourite stores:Pizza Nova, Tim Hortons(my beloved Rasberry Iced Latte:)) and Dollarama(I'm cheap okay?)

My mom is calling me for dinner. I smell lasagnaaaa!!!!! YUMMYY

Yoko Lee, over and out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please comment any ideas or suggestions to make the book better and less random and stupid:) tank koo~

And also of anyone has a better title for the story please let us know. I didn't even put that much effort into the cover:)(yes, I used the tree from Mama:))

-Piplup2001