Yoko Lee-September 2nd

Dear Diary,

It is currently 1:00am. I'm supposed to be sleeping but I'm not tired...I think I'm just really nervous about tomorrow. I already showered and all that good stuff.... I'll tell you about my day.

Nothing exciting.... Akira and I took Jose to the park to play, and then I took him to Tim's for lunch. I had a four cheese bagel with a iced latte. Jose had a plain bagel with an iced lemonade. He was begging me to let him get a doughnut but I didn't let him:) Akira went to Pizza Nova by himself.  He's a sad child...

After I got home, I went on my laptop while eating seaweed(it's a bit of an addiction). I checked AllKpop, Roleplay Republic, AsianFanFics(cuz im so asian) and YouTube. Then, Grace skyped with me. We talked about life and how we miss each other. We're planning to meet up in a couple of weeks!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

After that, I went on a bike ride to the community centre. I went to the swimming pool for a bit and then I asked about signing up for the swim team. I've always wanted to be on a swim team. At my old house, there was no swim team at the swimming pool. So basically, I've been in this program that is "pre competitive" for a few years now. I asked my parents and they said that they'll think about it:)

Diary, if you don't know, I LOVE swimming. I'm not really good at any sports other than that. I also don't like any sports other than swimming. OMG I just reminded myself that there's such thing as gym class at school:( In my old school, almost everybody in my class plays at least one sport so basically I suck compared to them.

Okay, now I just reminded myself that school starts TOMORROW. I'm really nervous. Actually, the rest of the grade eights don't have to go to school tomorrow because it is grade 7 orientation since this is their first year at the school. I'm stuck joining them because I'm also new:( The rest of my grade betrayed mehhhh:(((( even though I don't know them....

I should sleep soon. I think I'll read until I sleep. Diary, did I tell you that I LOVE to read? My favourite series are Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and I just started reading The Lost Dragon Chronicles. I still haven't gotten to reading The Heroes of Olympus... I didn't really like Divergent when I read it, but when I saw the movie, I decided to give it another try:) I'm currently saving up for Insurgent. I also need to finish The Maze Runner Series.

About TFIOS... It's pretty good, but I don't think that it's as good as everybody says is is. But I really like the movie.

That was just some unessisary information that I just wrote because I'm bored...

I'm gonna sleep now. For the music I'll play tonight... Wild Life by Hedley. I love the album, anyways, I haven't listened to Hedley for a while, K pop has taken over my life;)

"scratch scratches fire starts with matches,

they're burning down the world and chopping down with hatchets,

Life in plastic blood still splashes,

Running 'round like animals in a city soaked in ashes"

<3 love that song~~(even though it's depressing...)

Yoko Lee, over and out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry if this chapter was boring... I didn't know what to write about and I needed something to do on the plane to Korea and my TV wasn't working so just decided to write. Also, I didn't really want anything too exciting to happen just in the second chapter for Yoko Lee so I just decided to write more about her:)

Hope you enjoyed~~

-piplup2001