𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻

- ✪ -

- ✪ -

Full name: Faith Rosé Houston
Nicknames: None.
Birthday: 28 February 2002
Age: 16

Faceclaim: Lulu Antariksa

- -

- ✪ -

- ✪ -

Personality: The youngster is well known for her optimistic and naive personality. Her castmates and friends would say that she's an energetic goofball on set, yet serious when the camera's start rolling. However, when the female gets angry, (which doesn't happen fast), she can react a little overdramatically and make things worse.
She's also quite clumsy and says things before she thinks, which embarrasses her sometimes.

Likes:
Along with Chris and many other friends, this girl adores Disney. Not only does she likes the story-arc or music from the movies, but also the variety of characters who play in them. If she had to choose her favorite character, it would be a tie between Tiana, Moana, and Rapunzel.

She appears to be quite good at singing. The whole day you could find her singing to whatever she is in the mood for, but mostly Mariah Carey. She enjoys it, however, doesn't want to make a career out of it. She did join the school band, though.

Gaming. This surprises a lot of people, but yes, Faith does enjoy playing games on the ps4. Her favorite games are; 'Assassin's Creed; Syndicate', 'Detroit Become Human', 'Until Dawn', and many more.

Other things; Writing, watching movies, animals (except insects and reptiles), and many more.

Dislikes:
She has Nyctophobia; a severe fear of the dark. She doesn't know why, but she doesn't want to be alone in the darkness whatsoever. A few times she had a light panic attack while being alone. Only a few people know about this; her mother, her father, and most of the cast of the MCU.