1

Blinded 1

*Arianas POV*

I walked through the doors of the small coffee shop on the corner. The weather was colder than usual so the warmth of indoors comforted me. My best friend Beth asked for a hot chocolate from Starbucks before I drove to her house so I couldn't resist. I walked up to the counter and waited for a someone to serve me.

"Okay. Someone's at the counter. You can say something." A blonde boy says to a dark haired boy.

"Hi. What can I make for you today?" The dark haired boy asks.

"Can I get a hot chocolate..and a caramel frappachino? Please." I ask softly and smile at the boy.

He doesn't smile back. "Yes. I'll get that." He says.

I frown a little at his unfriendliness. "Luke can you..help me out?" The dark haired man asks the blonde, whose name is apparently Luke.

"Yes,Of course." He replies and walks over to the counter. Luke grabs the two cups and fills them up with the drinks I ordered.

"Thank you." I say softly and take the two cups from his hands.

I pay for the drinks. "Is she really pretty?" The dark haired boy asks.

"Yes. Just ask her for her number already." Luke replies.

"Uh..excuse me?" The one with dark hair asks quietly. "Can I..uh-can I have your number?"

I feel myself blush a little and I nod. "Sure."

He pats the counter until he grabs a notepad and pen. He holds it out to me. "Here."

I watch him for a few seconds as his eyes move all over my face and body. I finally take the pen and paper out of his hands and write my number across the paper.

"Here you go." I give him back the pen and paper.

"Thank you. I-I'll..text you later?" He asks.

"I'll have to help you." Luke calls.

"Shut up Lucas!" He calls back and smiles. "I'll talk to you later, okay?"

I nod and smile back at him. "Have a nice day..." I look at his nametag. "..Calum."

"You too uh..what's your name?" He asks and leans on the counter top.

"Ariana." I smile and giggle a little. "I'm Ariana..nice to meet you." I hold my hand out to him.

He continues to smile at me. "Nice to meet you too."

"Calum! God damn it boy what am I going to do with you?" Luke chuckles and walks towards him. "She's trying to shake your hand mate."

"Oh..I-I'm sorry." Calum says and grabs my hand.

"Uh, that's okay?" I say quietly and look down at our hands. I notice a few tattoos crawling up his arm. He let's go of my hand and chews on his lip.

"I'll talk to you later, Ariana." He almost whispers.

I nod and awkwardly walk out of the small coffee shop.

What the hell was that all about? I quickly get in my car and drive to Beth's house with our drinks.

I walk into her house and up to her room. "Hey, Beth." I smile.

"Hey Ariana! Yay my hot chocolate!" She says excitedly and reaches for her cup. I give it to her and she frowns a little. "Its cold."

"I'm sorry. I got distracted." I sigh.