52 |9| sweet suns

What was it about the feeling you have when you think of a certain someone that could make you feel joy in ways you couldn't describe?

It's amazing, isn't it?

What was it about the longing feeling you have when you haven't seen them for days or weeks, hoping that time would fly just so you could see them soon?

It's tiring, isn't it? Even though you know you would see them again?

But the thing is—what was it about the moment when you realize that you're in... love?

Ah.

Kirishima knew that. But this was different than the time he had a crush in middle school.

These days, everything felt alright. He would wake up every morning and smile at the thought of being able to see that person again. Every love song from Arctic Monkeys would start to matter, making his heart jump up and down as he sang along. The feeling of getting nervous butterflies wrestling at the pit of his stomach whenever that person looks at him, was something that he would never get tired of. When that person smiles at him, everything turns out fine. It was like he can do all the things whenever they are together.

He felt wonderful. He felt astounded. He felt alive. He felt like the sun.

Everything feels right, even at the worst times. Whenever he feels lost, he gets found with just one smile.

The tight grips of a hand feel like a life support. The rare, bone-crushing hugs, the smiles, everything. They suddenly became his drug—his coffee. It was something he never expected to get addicted to it that he missed it so much.

No matter how bad he feels, that person could always lift him up. They will become his cure, even at the littlest things that would ruin him. They make him feel complete, even in a very uncertain way. He would always crave for their presence whereas he would feel incomplete by their presence. He feels like he can always make things better, just as long as they are together. Nothing else matters, just the two of them. He would feel complete. Nothing less, but it could possibly mean more than that.

Kirishima Eijirou waking up to the realization that he was irrevocably in love with Yuki Sakura was something he never expected to happen.

The moment he opened his eyes, she was the first person he had thought of. Her soft hands laced with his still lingers on. The way she wrapped her arms around him that night was still clear in his thoughts. The feeling of his lips kissing the top of her head without her knowing still lingered on as well. He could still feel all of them that he didn't know what to do. He didn't think that it would come this far.

There he was laying in bed in the morning, thinking about how and why and where and when he had started feeling like this. The excitement about being able to see her kept on growing inside him every day. The struggle of fighting the urge to hug her, hold her was getting harder than it seems. But he liked how it feels. He liked how it constantly keeps him happy, even at the times he didn't expect to be. He was starting to enjoy the little things in life that they shared together, and so was his life here in UA. He never thought he would be able to make it this far as a hero—as someone, a human being—but she helped him get through it.

The feeling of their hands together made him strong enough to run across Japan and he laughed at that because it was crazy. A good kind of crazy. She made him strong in a way he couldn't explain. She made him feel like a man. A man who never thought that he would be able to feel something like this.

He doesn't know if there would even be a possibility that she feels the same. He wanted to tell her, but he admitted he was being unmanly about it to even say anything. He didn't want her to go away—to stop being with him—and he didn't know how if he really did tell her.