House of secrets

Recap:

The teacher signals that the lesson is over, saving me from this conversation. Packing up all my stuff and head for the door. Just as I am about to leave I feel a hand on my arm, Turning I see Caden his face confused and hurt laced in his eyes.

" You don't know who I am, do you?" He says.

"Should I?" I whisper, confused.

And with that he closes his eyes, lets go of my arm and runs out through the crowd of students battling to get out the door for lunch. Should I know him? I don't think I've me him before but his words confused me, hell, all of that conversation confused me. I need someone else to make sense of this.

Alice.

I listen to my conscience and head out of the door to the dining hall to find Alice.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( A.N Picture of Alice's house on the side)

Aprils POV

"You don't know who I am, do you?" That one sentence has had my head spinning for the past five minuets, what did he mean though?

 He didn't stop staring at me till I told him not to, he electrocuted me, looked really happy when I asked him if he was always so electrified and looked devastated when I didn't know who he was. It's fair to say Caden Elwood baffled me.

Grabbing a sandwich and a drink from the hatch, swiping my card, I scan the dining hall for Alice, eventually spotting her at an empty table staring out of the wall of windows. Approaching her I can not help but notice the glazed look in her eyes which is slightly unnerving.

"Hey, I wouldn't think too hard it might hurt your brain." I say setting my food down and taking a seat opposite her.

"Are you speaking from experience?" She asked, grinning "How was geography?" How to describe geography best? That I bumped into a hot boy who utterly confused me?

" It was good" I said, hoping my short answer was enough to change the subject.

" Ooo tell me more! Who's the boy?!" Alice said, leaning in. No such luck then.

"How did...," I trailed off, seeing Alice's look that was on the lines of "I can read you like a book," " WellIkindofbumpedintoahotboyafterscienceandwasputnexttothesameboyingeographyhewouldn't stopstaringsoIaskedhimwhyheintroducedhimselfandheelectrictutedmeandgotupsetwhenIdidn't knowwhohewas." I rushed, feeling like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders.

"OK say that again but ten times slower." Alice said, looking a bit thrown.

"I bumped into a hot boy after science then was put next to him in geography and he wouldn't stop staring so I asked him why then we shook hands and he fudging electrocuted me," I held up my hand up to stop Alice's question. "then at the end of the lesson he got upset because I didn't know who he was then he ran out."  I said, taking a deep breath.

"Really! It's your first day and you've already got a boy melting at your feet!" Alice said, attempting to look annoyed but failing and grinning.

"But he confuses me! Should I know who he was?." I sigh putting my head in my hands, giving up, why can one boy make my head spin so much?

"There isn't anyone famous hear so no, you shouldn't. He can't of made that much of an impression on you could he?" She said, removing my hands from my face and taking it in her own hands. "Apparently he can, at least tell me his name."