Introduction

Back Cover

A friendship can last a lifetime and a friendship can also end at the least expected.

We must ask in order to seek for the truth.

Love is something that can wait. Love comes and goes. Love is what makes the world go round after all. We won't know what we should know unless we hear it from the person. Guessing is an option but is a risky one.

Dedication

To Jessica and Joongki. My ultimate OTP.

Foreword

I'm sure you all know and have experienced being in a one-sided love. Some call it unrequited love. Those are the ones who doesn't stand a chance for the person they truly love.

In this story, a friendship will be built and broken. Two will be mutually in love in the past. Years after they will still feel that way because they never let go. There will be misunderstandings. Understandings. Obstacles. And romance.

* * *

Dear Readers,
Hi chingus~! Welcome to my second book (after The Compromise.). This is yet another love story that I hope you readers can look forward to and enjoy reading ☻

Some of you might not like this since it's a Joongki + Jessica fanfiction. I'm sorry but I ship this ship so much ever since I watched Running Man ❤️

This might be your typical bubbly and CLICHE romcom book filled with romance, friendship, comedy and a little bit of drama. I wanted to do something sweet and cute for every reader to enjoy. This story will be focused on love and friendship.

What I do when I sometimes read a book, is to imagine myself in the female lead's perspective so please do so if you have to to get into the book.

Please read the first chapter before dropping this book.

The story revolves around three childhood friends. Jung Jessica (the female lead).  Song Joongki (the male lead) and his step sister, Kwon Yuri (the second female lead).

The best friends that turned to worst enemies are Jessica and Yuri who are now entering their third year in high school. Jessica has no idea how their friendship stopped but Yuri does. They used to share bits and pieces of every secrets they have. They trusted no one but each other in the past. What happened?

Heads up: The first chapter will be publish on December 1st, 2015! For each chapter the point of view will switch from the Narrator to Jessica or vise versa. Before reading, I suggest you guys view the top images because there will be images at the top for each chapter that will give you guys an idea of the chapter and story. It also helps you guys imagine how I think of the story and how I picture it in my head. Also, Monday and/or Tuesday updates~

If you happen to have a problem with my book or with how the story goes, kindly message me privately instead of commenting it and there we can talk it out. I will edit from time to time for spelling and grammar mistakes. This book will be fully edited  once this book is complete.

If you like this book so far, kindly add this in your Reading List or Library. Please leave a comment and feel free to vote if you have enjoyed a chapter in this series. If you're planning on reading this, give it a star so I'll know. It makes me feel motivated to continue writing and it makes me happy as an author to know that there are readers who enjoy reading what I write.

Blissful reading!
Ayessah M.

* * *

No part of this publication (in Wattpad and AsianFanfic) may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without my permission.

Copyright © 2015 by Ayessah M.

All rights reserved.

Book design by me, the author