Hello again

Damn...I'm surprised I still have you and didn't burn you. I remember the first day I wrote something simple cuz of mom. It feels weird but I'm gonna start writing again. Let's get all the negative "story" out.

"Dad" abused me. He was drunk when it happened for the first time  and I didn't tell my Yoongi. But he ended up finding out anyways. How?! well we were fooling around and since it was kinda "cold" I wore a hoodie.We got tired so we sat on a bench and I felt hot so I took it off with realizing that the belt marks where there. He immediately saw and asked me all these questions and me being me I answered all of them after calming him down. I told him he was drunk and boom he was pissed off that I didn't tell him sooner. He was acting like my boyfriend but he had never asked me out even if I wished he would. I tried talking to him but he was so mad that he didn't listen and I took my chance. I kissed him....

He was surprised and I told him how I felt and he felt the same for a long time now so we were together.
We cuddled all the time, kissed, and I loved everything those moments. He would come over and stay the night just in case my "father" tried anything. Because if school he started going home more often but we still made time for each other.

"Fairy sounds"(idk)

My life🐱
"Babe I'll be going staying at school for a while ok. I'll call you once I'm home"

Me
Okie and come over instead!!!

My life🐱
I can't today but how about I take you out tomorrow?

Me
😫 fine!!! Love you 😘💜

My life🐱
Love you more😘    Sent at4:10pm

Seen at 7pm

He was the best boyfriend but he still didn't tell his friends. He knew all my friends and they knew him but he never introduced me to him. It doesn't matter anyway. But later that night my "father" was drunk again and he did more than just abuse me. He had raped me. I tried calling Yoongi before and he had answer but he has already heard what was happening. He was at his house working when he got my call and tried his best to help me. He was too late...

Okie I'm crying and I think that enough writing for today.

________________________
414 words