Error occured

Prologue:

"Lieutenant, you should wake up."

This was the first thing that lieutenant Hank Anderson heard when he woke up. He glanced around him, seeing how he had fallen asleep at his work desk.

He didn't blame himself though. He was practically dragged all over Detroit last night to stop several hate crimes.

Ever since Markus's peaceful demonstration, a lot of people had opened up their eyes, seeing how androids were alive instead of thoughtless pieces of machinery.

But there were still people here and there trying to make out the androids into being 'abominations' and such.

It pissed Hank off greatly.

"Hank?" He closed off his thoughts, bringing himself back to reality. The Lieutenant looked up at the slightly worried look that Connor wore.

Dammit.

"Sorry. It's nothing. I just didn't get enough sleep is all. And no, I dont want you to get me a coffee." Hank said quickly, not letting Connor ask his unspoken question.

Hank didn't exactly feel comfortable having someone do something for him.

"Understood. Do you want to go over some files fro-" Connor suddenly went quiet.

The man looked at Connor with a little worried, wondering what could have stopped him from speaking like that.

His panic tripled when he saw fear in Connor's eyes.

"Connor?" Hank reached out to the android's arm.

He grabbed onto him, and watched carefully as Connor blinked a couple of times.

Hank let go, all the while still looking at the android cautiously.

"You okay?" The man asked with concern.

It took another moment, but Connor eventually regained his calm and collected expression, much to Hank's relief.

But then-

"I'm sorry, it seems that an error has occured. My name is Connor, I'm the android sent by Cyberlife. And you are?"

************************************
I do not own Detroit Become Human or any images used.