Chapter 34

"What?! That's crazy, she can't do much–"

"Think about it, Jimin. She hangs out with your father and doesn't really seem interested in him. She just wants you to suffer. But why does she hate you? Because you are an obstacle in her path. You are the ultimate boss. Technically, all seven of you are equal bosses but Jimin has the most thriving land. She's jealous and wants to get her hands on it. So she's planning to control you and steal it for herself. Not only that, but seeing the guns I think she is planning to get rid of you....permanently," the look on his face is heartbreaking. Utter shock.
"Jimin-ah? Are you okay?" Hoseok consoles his younger friend.
"I just can't believe this–"
"I know honey, It's a lot to take in–"
"—That a simple minded thief could figure it out. After all my planning, you figured it all out!"
"What?" He stands up, laughing maniacally.
"Jimin?" Hoseok slowly asks.
"FOOLS! I'm not Jimin! It is I, Madame M. I can't believe I put on a disguise strong enough to fool you!"
"JIMIN SHE'S CONTROLLING YOU SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!" I screech at the top of my lungs.
"I told you! I'm madame M,"

I hear the cocking of a gun.
"Hoseok, What are you—" he points it directly at Jimin-er M, "Don't you get it, Y/n?! That's not Jimin! Our Jimin is somewhere else, that is just a faux body!"
"For how long?" I ask.
"What?"
"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH ME?!!" She twists his face into a wicked smile. The once sweet smile now is hateful knowing that She is controlling him.
"Since a day ago, sweetie. You wouldn't believe how surprised I was when I found out about the proposal from his father," I glare, but my heart is confused because of her using the same face as my beloved.
"Where is he?" I ask. She twists her face even more. I stand up, and yank her shirt.
"WHERE IS MY FIANCÉ???!!!" I yell.
"Since there's no escaping it, I'll just tell you. He's dead. And I'm the closest thing you have to him," my eyes widen.
"No," I let go of the shirt, and stumble onto the couch. Hoseok's hands are shaking.
"Y/n? Are you alright?"
"Shoot her,"
"What?" He fumbles with the gun.
"KIIIILLL HER," My voice shakes and goes a bit hoarse from yelling. The last thing I see is the smiling face of my Jimin as he is shot through the head. But it doesn't matter. Because it was Madame M. But the real Jimin is dead. So nothing matters anymore. I thought life with him would be like hell, but I've come to a sick realization that without him, that's what it is. I stare at it. Not even a single drop of blood.
"Looks like you were right. Now let's go find him," we meet eyes, and I can see the fear.
"Wh-What do you mean? You can't be suggesting–"
"Hoseok, he obviously isn't dead. Sure, this is a faux body which means the real one is somewhere. I'm guessing he is safe, because something tells me this isn't the only trick up her sleeve,"
"So she's not dead. Listen Y/n, me and the guys will back you up if you need anything," I smile.
"Thanks," I look at the body.
"We'll have maids take care of that. Don't let anyone know about this. By the end of this week, I'm gonna marry my fiancé. I know he's still alive, I can feel it,"
"Okay." Hoseok puts a hand on my shoulder. "Be careful," I nod.

"I will. C'mon, I need your help. I'll explain how she took control of me on the way,"