Epilogue

It's been 3 years, and we are happier than ever. Jimin never forgot about me. And no, we don't have kids. We decided to hold off on that for two more years. I've taken over as the new "woman in power" and I've become a symbol of power for women. Of course, my status didn't matter to me when I married Jimin and it still doesn't. Our love is why we got married and I won't forget that. We go out a lot because of official business, and for a year he didn't want me to get involved with it because he thought it was dangerous. He forgot about my powers. After that year was over, I proved myself and even had the other guys on my side, because they knew how helpful I was in rescuing him. Eventually he agreed, and I was in charge of tactical training. I did so well that in a month, I was promoted to working directly at his side as main mission planner, and I was in charge of coming up with plans for the biggest events. Sometimes, there were even bombs involved. Not to say I haven't been close to death, there were plenty of missions that failed. But in the end, the success was always prominent.

Aside from business, Jimin and I bought a large house in the heart of Seoul. Taehyung also found a new girlfriend, and they are actually our neighbors. The other leaders felt lonely so they decided to just move into our community. Now we are all happy neighbors, with each other for company. I started getting to know the guys better and now we can tell each other apart by scent. Jimin is cool with it, but as soon as another man gets close to me, he becomes a real mafia boss. I thought a mafia boss was supposed to be cold, but he's quiet the opposite. We sit together on the couch, and I massage his shoulders.
"Long day at work, honey?" I ask.
"Yeah. But I'm glad to see you again. At least I get one perk," he pecks my lips.
"Sorry I had to leave early. I was done spending my time around prisoners! The creeps were staring at me and it made uncomfortable~" I complain. His face changes. I see darkness clouding his eyes.
"Some prisoners stared at you?" He asks, with a low voice.
"Y-Yeah. I thought I'd get used to them, but I forgot how scary they could be,"
"No one scares my wife," he grips my hand, and I let out a small yelp. "Sorry!" The darkness suddenly disappears, and it is replaced by pure worry. "Are you alright? Do you need a doctor?"
"We've been married for 3 years and you still act like we're newlyweds," I giggle.
"Well, I can't help that I love you," he kisses my nose.
"And I can't believe you were willing to kill someone for me," I say.
"I was. I still am. M is on the run, we still haven't found her. It's been 3 years, Y/n. And there is no trace! When I get my hands on her I am going to make sure she will never see the light of day again! The rest of her life will be hell!" I sigh. He's been chasing her for a long time, and of course anyone would be fed up if they couldn't find someone after that long. The phone suddenly rings.
"Hello?" He asks. I don't hear what the other person said.
"Ah, Yoongi-hyung, What is it?"
"What?" I confusedly look at him. He puts the phone down, and he has a shocked look on his face.
"Madame M has been found. And now she's arrested," I smile.
"Wow! Jimin this is great! Now she won't be able to hurt other people!" I excitedly hug him. For the first time, he doesn't return the hug.
"Jimin?" I ask slowly.
"You don't understand,"
"What?"
"M has been charged with many murder charges and she's been sentenced to hang," he explains. "Now I won't be able to find out if it's true,"
"If what's true?" I ask.
"If she had an affair with my father. And I also want to her to suffer some more. I know it's selfish of me, because she deserves to die, but I wanted to know at least this one thing," I take his hand in mine. He looks at me, with sorrowful eyes. I close my eyes and try to teleport. I see her in front of me, chained up. Jimin quickly runs to her.
"Is it true..?"
"Listen boy, I'll say this one time only. Your father loved me but I didn't love him. I used him to get the weapons and take over the mafia. Sorry kid,"
"At least I know he wasn't a cheater," he walks back to me.
"Let's go home,"

When we get home, we ignore everything that happened and concentrate on each other. We always do this, the day ending with us naked in each other's arms. Even though it's been 3 years, we have never stopped cherishing each other. This time, we even did it in the jacuzzi. We've never done that before.
"I think you get better every time," I sigh, content with having released my inner demon.
"I could say the same about you. Dang, you're a good kisser," he runs his fingers through his head.
"Let's go to bed," we get out and cuddle the rest of the night.

"Hey, can you say that thing to me again?" I ask.
"What?"
"What are you to me?" I ask.
"Your husband," he leans in.
"And what am I to you?"

"My captive."