5

Drago made it to the Air Patroller and he punched a hole through it and he launched himself in but none of the pups were in the Air Patroller. "Where did those mutts get to?!" said Drago as he searched around for the pups, but no dice. All of a sudden, he was blasted by a giant ray blast and it sent him crashing through the Air Patroller and he crash-landed on the moon. All the pups then flew down to the moon and they stood over Drago. "Like I said before, you pups are more clever than I thought." said Drago as he used the telekinesis pup tag to lift up the pups and send them crashing into each other. "But that just means that I will have to kill you immediately!" said Drago as he summoned giant fireballs and he hurled them at the pups.

Skye and Everest started to fly away from one of the giant fireballs and thankfully, they got away from it. Chase, Rubble, and Marshall were firing ray blasts at the other giant fireball and then it was destroyed. Drago started to get frustrated and he then whipped out some vines and he whipped them at Rubble, but he grab them and whipped them back at Drago and it send him in the air. Zuma then flew up and punched Drago down and he crashed on the moon a lightning speed, which put another crater in the moon. Drago got back to his feet and he fired ice at Zuma and his legs were now frozen. Zuma was struggling to get out of the ice and Drago took advantage by hurling him at the other pups.

Drago stood above all the boy pups and he clenched his fists and was about to kill them, but Skye and Everest flew at him and launched him away from the boy pups. Skye then fired a ray from her two front paws, while Everest fired a ray from all four of her paws. The six ray blasts sent Drago down to the ground, but he wasn't defeated. "WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO KILL YOU PUPS!!!" said Drago as he used the speed pup tag to run as fast as lightning around the pups and then he used the strength pup tag to punch the moon and it sent all the pups in the air.

Drago took advantage by firing a water blast at very strong force, sending them crashing on the moon once again.