6

Drago stood over the pups and he smiled menacingly and he clenched his fists once again. The pups suits were pretty banged up, but that wasn't going to stop them from fighting. All the pups got back to their feet and they were ready to fight. "I'm gonna enjoy this!" said Drago as he charged at all the pups and missed. Chase fired another ray from his paw and he flew up and punched him square to the muzzle. Skye and Everest fired flames from their rocket clusters and it was burning Drago's face. He screamed in pain but he then smacked Skye and Everest away.

Marshall then kicked Drago in the stomach repeatedly and then he kicked him in the face repeatedly. Rubble and Rocky worked together to fly at him and spear him down. Drago was down once again and he has had enough of this nonsense. He then launched the pups off of him and he used his telekinesis to control something, but what? The pups looked behind them and it was both Drago's ship, and the Air Patroller. "Oh you gotta be kidding me!" said Chase. "RUN!!" said Marshall as Drago made both ships fire at them. The pups ran away and they were flying around to avoid the ships' ray blasts. "In time, you pups will either dread it. Run from it. Or just accept it!" said Drago as he used his vines again to grab all the pups and the ships hit all the pups with the ray blasts and they were launched out of the moon's orbit.

The pups were heading back to Earth and they crash landed right on top of Jake's Mountain. Everyone else was down, but Chase was starting to get back to his feet. He looked around and saw all the pups down and unconscious. "Pups?" said Chase as he started to crawl towards them. Out of nowhere, Drago landed on the mountain as well and he noticed chase was crawling and he took advantage. "Time to finish this!" said Drago as he started to hammer down on Chase's face with his sledgehammer sized fists. Chase's suit was now shortening out and his helmet was ripped to shreds. He started coughing out blood and Drago just smiled.

Skye then started to wake up and Drago looked over at her and walked closely towards her, while smiling menacingly at Chase. "Isn't this the one you love Chase?! Wouldn't you do anything for her?!" said Drago as he ripped Skye's suit off and was about to punch her, but Chase dove in front of Skye and he was holding Drago's fist back with all of his strength. Drago was a bit surprised, but he knew it wouldn't last. "You're finished!" said Drago. "NEVER!!" said Chase as he started to push back with all of his might and Skye couldn't believe what she was seeing, nor could Drago. Chase then punched Drago across the face and he snook behind him and took the speed pup tag from the Ultimate Collar.

Chase placed the pup tag in his collar and he had his super speed and his mecha suit once again. "Impossible!" said Drago. "Nothing is impossible for us! Because were the Mighty Pups!" said Chase.