8

Drago was stunned and hurt pretty bad and so were the pups. Their suits were pretty banged up but they were still functional, which is good. They got back to their feet and Drago was struggling to get to his. "Like I said before pups, you can't beat me! You can't save the universe! You just can't win!" said Drago as he got back to his feet. The pups knew that if they were going to save the universe, then this was their only chance.

Marshall hurled some fireballs at Drago, he fell down once again. Zuma and Everest mixed their powers to make one massive ice ball and it pounded Drago right across the face. Rubble then picked up Drago and slammed him down many times. Rocky then used his telekinesis to pick up some  rocks and he hurled them all at Drago and this time, Drago was injured and he was coughing out blood. Tracker used his vines to grab him and slam him down and hoist him up in the air and he came crashing down on the mountain once again. Skye then used her whirlwinds to launch him near Chase and he used his super speed to run circles around him to make him dizzy.

All the pups then lined up and they puffed out their chests. "We make the impossible become possible! We are the Mighty Pups" said the pups as eight ray blasts launched out of the pup tags and they all hit Drago and he was sent into space once again. The pups then realized that they had won. Drago was defeated and the universe was safe and sound.