Chapter 20 ®

I didn't want to get out of bed, I wanted to stay huddled in my covers, but I can't just cancel on Niall last minute. It wouldn't be right. Besides I actually want to see that movie and I want to leave this house as soon as possible. I stand up and walk into the bathroom, my eyes are swollen, everything about my look is just disgusting I step into the shower and rinse off everything from last night. The water pressure stings at my wrist since the cuts are still fresh, some of them were deep. But with everything, I feel no pain from anyone, just from my wrists and thats exactly what I want, to be away from the pain and anger my family gives me. Maybe they're right, what if I'm the problem, nobody in this house ever seems to get into the trouble I do.

--

"That was a kick-ass movie" I say sipping the last of my drink.

"You must be mistaken, "Kick- Ass" is a completely different movie" Niall chuckles with a handful of popcorn in your hand.

Do you ever find yourself going to the movies with your best friend and buying a bunch of junk, so much junk that by the time the movie is over you still have a lot leftover so you're eating it on your way home. If so, then you're like me and Niall, we do this everytime, we tell ourselves, 'hmm maybe it's too much' but then we disagree and state that we can finish it, but we never do. So here we are walking out of the cinemas with M&Ms, some popcorn, Sour Patch Kids, and Milk Duds.

"I cannot believe it was the FBI agent the whole time, I was just shocked, they really got us." Niall says

"Yeah, it was kinda funny too, when the guy died on the bridge, so technically they should be called the three-horsemen" I laugh

"Yeah, but he never died, it was all part of their getaway plan, so their name is still suitable."

"No, not really, it's a catchy name but one of the member is a lady, and it's called "horseMEN, that's sexist"

Niall just shakes his head as the words come out of my mouth. "You truly are something else Rory"

"Is that a good thing?"

"Yes, yes it is." he nods

We walked down the block and stopped in the park.

"Last one to the swings buys ice-cream!" Niall says as he dashes into the park

"Hey cheater! you got a head start"

I run after him, of course Niall won because I can't run even if my life depended on it. We grabbed a swing and pushed ourselves. The breeze came towards us. We swung high, I swung higher, of course, and for a long time, I let out a smile, as I held on to the chains and kicked my feet up as I soared. I tilted my head back as I swung back and forth look at the trees, it made my head spin a bit, but I was okay, for a long time, I was now okay. For now. This moment no one can ruin it.