Chapter 69 ®

I sat up on my bed when I realized Liam hasn't returned yet. I did say left right. I start to think and wonder if I may have given him the wrong way and he's still searching for the bathroom. I mean he's been gone an awful while you know. If you thought girls take long in the bathroom, well guess again because guys take longer. I don't know what it is that they have to do, but they end up taking forever. I jumped off my bed and left the room heading towards the bathroom and just as I was about to knock on the door Liam walks out.

"Fuck Rory" he hissed under his breath.

Guess I gave him a fright. I couldn't help but play his reaction over and over in my head.

"Did you get lost?" I asked

"Can't a guy use the bathroom," he says and walks past me and I follow him like a lost puppy.

"So do you wanna maybe see a movie?" I ask

"No"

"Ummm.....okay how about...." I try to think of something we could do, but there isn't much.

"How about nothing" he says harshly.

What's gotten into him? It's not like I did something. He went to the bathroom and just starts snapping at me. If he's always this way after he pees or whatever, I'll be sure to stand clear everytime he exits the bathroom and I'll wait until he's in a better mood.

"Is everything okay?" I eye him

"I don't know you tell me" he crosses his arms over his chest

"I'm confused...." I say

"Did you just plan on waiting until you turn twenty-one so you can get out of here, or actually figure out an alternative?" Liam says

"What are you implying?"

"What I am saying is when were you going to tell me about the sign out!" he yells

"Sign out?" I say

"Did I stutter Rory! Yes sign out!" his voice echoes through the halls

"What's the sign out?"

Sometimes it's really hard to tell what goes on in his mind. I mean one minute he wants you in his arms and then the rest of his life he is pushing you away and treating you like crap and talking about stuff you've never heard about like right now.

"Ohhh, now don't go playing stupid on me. You have brown hair, not blonde" he scoffs

"Now that's a very rude stereotype" I roll my eyes

"Oh please" he clicks his tongue

"Oh please what? What does hair color have to do with knowing things?"

"Don't fucking change the subject." he hisses

"Liam I have no idea what the sign out is, how could I possibly know" I raise my hands to the air as though I was begging for mercy.

"You know damn well, everyone knows what it is!"

"Well I don't because if this 'sign out' thing was a ticket for me to get out, I would be at your place." I say truthfully.

"Just admit you like it here and it keeps you away from me." he shrugs

"What are you blabbing about Liam" I groan

"How can you not know things when you live here?" he groans

"Oh, I'm sorry if I don't know the four-one-one about everything. You can't blame me. I barely know things that go on in this place" I defend myself.