Chapter 1

2 YEARS BEFORE THE FAME. 

        I woke up feeling like a million bucks lol nah just kidding. I stayed up talking to my best friend Ashton Irwin, yeah i probably look like crap right now knowing i only got 3 hours of sleep. But todays the day me and my group of friends go on our monthly mall trip. Its always been me, my girl best friend and Ash sister Kassi, Ashton, Michael, Luke, Calum, Ashtons new girlfriend Lena, Lukes sister Janetta,  Calums sister Autumn, and Michaels sister Brooke. Everything was always planned with us whether it was shopping trips or dinner plans. None of us prepared for the unexpected.

        i got out of bed for thinking about what to wear after about 10 minutes, hop in the shower, get out and start getting ready for the big trip. I put on a Pierce the veil tank top on with black skinny jeans and black converse. I put a little bit of foundation and eye liner, mascara and red lipstick. since my hair is naturally curly i leave it down. I hear someone come through the front door and shout my name. 

        "MELANIE HURRY UP YOU BUM" My best friend kassi yells at me. 

        I giggle and run down the stairs "Oh shut up i'm coming" 

        We both run out to the car after i lock the door. I see Lena and Ash making out in the front seat ugh. 

        "Eww bloody hell stop don't do that in front of me" i cover my eyes and yell at them. 

        They both split apart and start laughing. Such idiots. Haha just kiddin.

        "So Mel you ready to shop till we drop?" Lena asks me.

        "Yes maam i am, Is everyone already there?" i ask her.

        "yes they are waiting for us in the food court." I nod and stare out the window, I think about things. Like how both of my parents died about 6 months ago and my older brother Chad left. i don't even know where he is right now.. i miss him dearly he was all i had left for family. But i at least have my friends. i currently live alone until i find a roommate. its not so bad being alone it just makes me think alot. 

        We pull into the mall and head to the food court. I laugh with all my friends when we hit the rest of the crew. The rest of the boys are currently single. But at least each one of them has a best friend like Ash is to me. I remember when mom and dad died he was always there and actually made me live with him for a few months. I used to try to kill myself when everyone left. it wasn't faIr for me to live without my parents. but they are in a better place. 

        All of a sudden i hear a deep familiar laugh.. i turn around and see Chad with some girl. And he has a ring on his finger and a child! What is going on? He sees me and we both just stare at eachother. 

Sorry its short ill do chapter 2 in a little while.

Vote comment follow anything thanks :)