Chapter Four

(season 2, ep 4)

(season 2, ep 4)

The class was in for a shock today as the ginger haired girl strut through the halls of hollywood arts, late to her lesson only recently she'd startedin the cw's riverdale. Which's first session just ended with great reviews. Adelaide could hear the teacher she used to think was odd, but now saw as eccentric, talking to the class "let's discuss acting!" he says. Adelaide could see the teacehr waiting for a response from the class, but instead the ginger girl open the door with a dramatic flare. "Sorry i'm late." She said, her voice as smooth as veltet. Tori's and Jade's head all swung to the girl. Jade gave the girl a small glare, this girl was the reason that beck broke up with her ans ehe wasn;t even here. well now she is.
"Ahh, nice of you to join us Adelaide." Sikowitz said, a bright smile on his face. "Please take a seat!" he said, pointing to the only spare chair in the room, right next to beck.The girl planted a fake smile on her face as she sat next to the love of her life. "Where was i? OH! acting! Any questions?" everyone sat in silence just watching the teacher.

"One time, my brother painted part of his body purple." Cat said, in her usual dreamy voice.

"Oh how i have missed you kitty cat!" Adelaide said with a bright smile. she had missed the crazy outbursts from the redheaded girl.

"Well, why did your brother paint part of his body purple?" Robbie asked a question no one really wanted an answer too. Adelaide frowned, 'why ask a question shapiro!' she cursed in her head.

"He had a job interview." Cat explained as though it was normal to paint your body for interviews. How did she not know that this was not normal procedure? oh well, it was cat. Bubbly, funloving kitty cat. "He didn't get it" she replied with a bright smile. Shortly after the bell rang signalling the end of lesson, everyone began to gather their things.

"Wait, Wait, Wait." Sikowitz called, as they all went to leave. "would anyone be interested in seeing the cast list for a little play called 'steamboat suzy?'" he asked, sparking the attention of many people in the class.

"I got the lead, right?" Jade asked. Sikowitz's face paled as she asked, showing Adelaide that jade had infact not gotten the lead.

This made the teacher reply with a short "Pardon?" confirming her original suspections. Making the ginger girl smirk.

"I'm playing susie? Right!" Jade asked again, her voice showing she was not happy. Sikowitz threw the piece of paper on the ground, and ran out of the classroom. Adelaide wondered where beck was, so she decided she was going to go to his place and alk to him. Who needs lessons anyway?