Chapter Two

Today, i collected the script for the new tv-show i am now on, Riverdale

Today, i collected the script for the new tv-show i am now on, Riverdale. But that also meant i was extremely late for Sikowitz' lesson, i ran in and on the stage was Jade- glaring at me. "Sorry i'm late!" I said rather loudly.

"Why are you late?" Beck asked, i haven't spoken to him since before the big showcase.

"I had to go pick up my script." I say cryptically. Sparking everyone's interest. 

"For what?" Andre asked. 

"I'm going to be a main character for CW's Riverdale." I say, doing party gestures. Beck stands up and hugs me. 'We need to talk' he whispered in my ear but i ignored it. 

"Can we get on with the lesson!" Jade snapped from the front of the stage. 

"Yes, Jade pick your actors!" Sikowitz said with a kick.

"Cat, Eli, Beck, and Tori." She said, what is happening? I don't know but this is going to be interesting. 

"Okay, lets give em a space!" Sikowitz said. 

"Home."Robbie shouts out and him and Rex has a little scwabble.

"And now we need a situation." Sikowitz says. 

"Big news." Andre suggested. 

"No one wants to see Big nudes Andre" Sikowitz said. 

"News." I shout, to help Andrew. 

"Hey, Babe! How was work today?" Jade asked Beck.

"Uh- I got fired." He said, running his hand through his hair. 

"Again?"Eli asked. 

"Our dad is a loser." Cat said making me laugh, loudly. 

"It's okay. I have great new, that will cheer up this whole family." Jade said, with fake excitement. 

"What is it? Tell us!" Cat and Eli say. Jade goes to the hallway and retrieves Tori- this was not going to end well. 

"I went to the animal shelter and got us a dog." She said, bringing in Tori who was highly confused. 

"Uh, Yep. I'm the new family dog. Woof." Tori said, standing on two feet. She was supposed to be a dog- i felt incredibly bad for her. What did she do to Jade?

"Sikowitz, please tell this amateur. That dogs can't talk, and they don't walk on two legs?" Jade asked. I just thought she was a magical dog.  "Sikowitz!!!" Jade shouted. 

"I was sucking the milk out of this coconut. But it's true, Tori, if you're going to play a dog, be a dog." He said, making me feel really bad for Tori. 

"Woof." She spoke annoyed. 

"And Action!" Sikowitz shouted 

"To the animal shelter and got us a dog." Jade repeats. 

Cat and Eli began to say stuff, but i was concentrating on Jade- what was she up to. 

"Can the dog and Adrianna sleep in our room?" Beck asked, making me chock on my  Starbucks- i know, bloody white people am i right?

"No! Honey they can't! Uh-oh, looks like this dog has bugs in her fur." Jade said. Making Cat and Eli back away. "It's okay, i read on the internet that coffee is great for getting rid of fur bugs." She said. 

Taking my coffee out of my hand, even as i glared at her. Everyone trying to get her to stop- but she poured it all over Tori. "What's the prob, dog?" 

I stood up and shouted at her- in my native tongue, Spanish- "Lo juro por Dios, Jade, eres una perra. ¡Tori no se merecía eso!" I screamed. (I swear to god, Jade you are such a bitch. Tori didn't deserve that!)

I turn to beck and shout "Y tú, no puedes mantenerla bajo control, pero cuando hace una mierda así, está bien. Estoy harto de ustedes dos. ¡Gilipollas!" (And you, you can't keep her in control but when she does shit like this it's fine. I am sick of both of you. Dickhead!) And left the classroom. 

"Come on Tori, i'll drive you home." And with that we left, making Beck call after me but i ignored him. It wasn't Beck's fault but this type of thing happened all the time due to them dating.