Im Sorry For Your Loss

Brian's POV

I was in the kitchen getting something to drink when I hear Azaria scream, my heart dropped and I ran outside. It was pouring rain, she was on the floor crying "AZ?" I scream running to her "what happen az? Are you okay? Tell me what happen?!" obviously she wouldn't be okay. Everyone comes out by now asking her what happened "my... My parents.... Accident.. Brisbane." was all she could get out, she turned to me and balled her eyes out. I told everyone to leave since it was getting really late, We sat the for a long time, me telling her everything was going to be alright.

"az we are going to get sick, let's go inside and warm up" she just nods,
We got up to go inside but she stops "I.. I should go home Brian, I have to go tomorrow" she says in a soft weak voice before starting to cry again, I nod in understanding "I will drop you off, come on" we jump in my car, messaging the girls to come to her house and drive to her house, she stares out the window the entire time, a few tears escaping occasionally. I pull into her building and we go up to her apartment. The girls are already there waiting for her, she runs up to them and crys again. I open her laptop and buy her a ticket for tomorrow morning at 10am. I walk back to the lounge and go to her "hey az.. I've booked your ticket okay? It's for tomorrow morning at 10am so you need to be there before 9 it's the earliest I could get" pulling her in for a hug "thank you so much Brian, really and sorry about earlier" she said with a small smile. "I'm gonna get going OK, good night guys" I wave to all the girls and go home.

Azarias POV

"thanks guys for everything.. Feeding Mr Taco as well" I say as my eyes start to feel heavy. "are you crazy.. I love this Lil bugger, if you want I can take him to my place or I could stay here" Leah coos squishing Mr Taco "can you stay here?" I ask "yeah not a problem, anything for you love" she says pulling me into a hug. And with that we all fell asleep.

"hey AZ, you have to wake up or you're going to miss the flight" Dia shakes me slightly. I was hoping that it was just a nightmare.. And that they were fine, coming to see me but it is a reality, I start crying again and a have all the girls on top of me, "okay guys come on now, az you need to go shower love, I took out an outfit for you and packed all your other clothes," Bella yelled like a soldier at a camp "I'm making breakfast" Zoey screamed running to the kitchen. Mr Taco jumps up on the bed and cuddles me, "I'm going to miss you so much, I love you so much" I cuddle him and start crying. I get up and go to shower by now... I'm late.. As usual. We gather up everything and race to the airport, I check in and say my goodbyes to the girls, as I go in I turn back to see Brian running with someone trailing behind, Jace... Brian waved like a maniac and I mouthed "thank you for everything". I look to Jace and everything rushes to me.. The phonecall after he left.... My parents... And the waterworks start again. He tries pushing through but the guard stops him, he looks back at me and he has this look on his face... One I have never saw before, he whispers something to Brian and he starts talking to the security GUARD. Jace sneaks behind him and runs up to "az.. I'm sorry" he pulls me in for a hug and Im full blown crying, there's something about him that makes me feel safe... Its just a weird feeling, a good weird. The guard comes and yanks him off me "alright, enough boy" he says taking him away "Thank you Jason" I blink at him slowly. The plane takes off and I have all these feeling flying all over the place, regret that I never stay with my parents, hurt, pain, remorse... The fact that Jason was in the closet with her... and a whole lot of other shit, but that's not important right now, although now that I'm alone it's so much harder.

~One Month Later~

Jaces' POV

Walking through the corridors I can't help but think of her, gosh. I can't It's been an entire month... I haven't been with any girl at all... If I start something it just feels so wrong. Serena throws herself on me every time, that girl has no boundaries what so ever. "hey man, what's up?" Brian asks coming up behind me "nothing much bro, just the usual" i carry on walking to class "have you spoken to Azaria?" I ask Brian before entering class "nope bro, I'm so worried about her, but she's a strong girl" he taps me on the back. The day goes by like any other for the past month... It feels so weird without her. Like incomplete...what has this girl done to all of us. I miss her. Ella talks about her the whole time, she keeps on asking me if she came back but no...

This month has been a terrible one, the case that was once opened against me has reopened. It has been an emotional roller-coaster.. So there was this girl.. That I loved... Her brother was a gang leader, and i fell in love with his sister... to cut the story short, we fell in love and he hated me, the day that he called me to their house to "speak" about us, he ambushed me... before he could finish me off, she came in front of and and took the bullet instead of me. Thats was the worst day of my life and after that day i decided to never love again, which is why i only use girls. It broke me and her brother, he took it way worse and shot himself in the head, he deserved much worse than that bloody bastard.

With all of that shit going through my head i layed down in bed and diverted all my attention to my Azaria she needs to come back.

*PING* my phone flashed

I opened my eyes to see