Job hunting

I woke up to my annoying alarm, I did my morning routine, had breakfast, did my usual make up and was out the door. I drove to Carmella's house, she was already standing outside. We were singing along to primadona girl with the music blasted when we pulled in to campus.. it was perfectly timed, as soon as we entered the premises the song ended. Even tho my truck was old she had a hell of a sound system!.

As soon as we entered we met up with Dia, Bella, Leahh and Zoey. I introduced Carmella and we walked to class. Thankfully we were all comfortable with each other but the girls were still in their nutshells and I had to bring them out coz life is so much more better outside the nutshell trust me I know, I spent my entire teenage life as an Introvert and this is my last year as a teenager so I want to make the most of it.

We went our seperate ways but planned to meet up in the cafeteria at break. Carmella and I had literally all our classes together. There he was the most perfect guy, "Jace Christian" Carmella said and smiled, he looked straight at me, like he could tell that I was looking at him, we stared at each other for a minute, and it felt like everything slowed down, he frowned and I looked away, realising what happened, I blushed the whole way but then brushed it off, he was probably thinking of names to call me or how to prank me or how disgusting I am, when this cute guy approaches us "Hi ladies, Im Chace, would you by any chance know where this Mrs clair's class is? Its my first day and Im so lost" he says with a very charming smile and a chuckle. He has blue eyes with sandy blonde hair which looks rather soft if I may say so myself, he has a great body structure and a killer smile. "Sure we do, we have the same class now" I said with a smile, Im really comfortable around him which is really very weird! "Cool lead the way miss" he says with a wink. I laughed and Carmella gave a weird, nervous laugh. "Im Azaria by the way, you can call me Az or Ria , which ever one suits u" he looks at me and puts his finger on his chin "you look like ..... a ........ Ria" we all laugh, I signal Carmella to introduce herself but she was too shy and shook her head. "This is Carmella" I said breaking the silence. She finally greeted very awkwardly if I might add, we walked into class, he introduced himself to Mrs Clair and to the class and came and sat next to us. We spoke about campus and classes so I asked him if he wants to join us at break since we have all our classes together which was a really bold move for me , I would have never even be able to talk to this guy but he made me feel comfortable, he agreed.

At break we went to the cafeteria and met up with the girls, Chace introduced himself to the girls but had an instant chemistry with Leahh which was so cute! When they looked at each other they blushed each time, he decided to be his charming self while she fell for it HARD! They were so adorable. He walked up to her and introduced himself, he did a little bow and kissed the back of her hand, the girls and I went "awww", they blushed non stop.

Our last class was gym which was kinda not my scene. The only sport I love is basketball but since my body decided to be fat I didnt want to put my fat self out there, but maybe this was my chance , I wanted to be thin so badly and this year is for me to make bold moves so Carmella and I signed up for the girls basketball team, l literally had to beg her coz she loved playing basketball too but she was shy. I talked her into signing up with me and she agreed, the opening was next week so whoever signed up had to be there after school to prove they are liable enough to be on the team. I really do hope we both get picked, this is going to be so awesome.

After campus I dropped Carmella at home and went to the supermarket, got whatever I needed and went job hunting which was really hard no one had any vacancies so I walked back to my truck disappointed, on the way I saw a DVD rental store who was looking for staff, I immediately ran to the store and practically begged the manager for the job, which he said he would call me but it sounded positive

I drove home in a good mood singing happily to myself. I reach home and carry my heavy packets to the lift. I open the door and put the packets on the counter, greet my fluff ball and unpack the stock. After an hour of video call with the parentals I decided to order pizza again coz im really tired.

"Pizza's here" I heard someone shout by the door, so I opened to door to a grinning sam with my pizza "Hey there Sam" I say giggling, "well hello to you too .... May I know your name?" he asked "it's Azaria" I say taking the pizza and handing him the money, "that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said smirking I laughed at how he thought I was beautiful and rolled my eyes "what? It's true! So are you going to keep on ordering pizza everyday just to see me? He asked smirking, his cutness becoming more prominent , "and what makes you think I order pizza coz of you?" I ask giggling when Mr Taco decides to join us and sniff sam. Sam bent down "and who do we have here?" he asked while petting Mr Taco so I picked him up "this is my baby , Taco" I said cuddling him, Sam smile and looked at his watch " well I've got to go so see you soon Azaria" he said giving me a wink before he walked away.

Wow! I thought to myself , people here are so friendly and nice and I love the pizza hereee!!!

I devoured my delicious pizza while I watched Home. When got into bed Mr taco was already asleep on his part of the bed, I started thinking about sam who left me smiling after his little charming session. Sam was taller than me, he had a great built , he had dark brown hair almost black which looked like a carpet and these gorgeous blue eyes he was cute and with that being the last thing on my mind ...but he was just a friend.
Lights out

A/N

Hi guys hope u liked the 2nd chapter and the cat in the picture is Mr taco

XOXO
-Z💚