CHAPTER 1:

*Quick disclaimer, this book is strickly 18+ with mature content.

This is my first book, thought I'd take on a challenge and well here I am, hope you enjoy, if you do enjoy please comment if you enjoyed my book, THANK YOU.

*°°°°°°°°°°°°°*

Luna's POV:

"Luna wake up and come downstairs we need to talk!" my mom yells from the living room as I slowly crawl out of my bed.

My name is Luna Raena, I am 18 and stay in South California, there's not much to say about myself except for the fact that I'm a surfer, I go down to Sodwana bay every summer break just to hit the waves on a hot quiet day, I basically grew up there. It's situated in South Africa.

"Luna!" my mom yells once more snapping me out of my thoughts.

"On my way mom," I assure her.

I stay with my mom Audrey and my dad Jackson, my mom works 6 days a week as an interior designer and my dad is the manager of a successful business company. They aren't very interested in what I do, they're oblivious to me even being there.

I finish getting dressed into a white sweater crop top, black high waisted skinny jeans and some black boot heels that's complimented my firm legs. I Then start brushing through my long dark brown hair with my hairbrush, once I finish with my hair I coat my long dark eyelashes that brighten my hazel eyes with mascara. I go into the bathroom joined into my room and take a glimpse into the mirror as I push some toothpaste onto my purple Toothbrush. Before I am finally done I add some lip gloss in the shade maroon to my soft plumpish lips and was ready to go. I walk down stairs only to find my parents sitting at the dinning room table with envelopes in front of them.

"What's going on?" I ask concerned, wondering beyond about what they are wanting to talk about.

"Darling please sit down so we can talk about something serious." my mom replies with a forced smile.

I sit down on the dining chair in front of my parents, my dad sighs and tugs on the envelopes one by one ripping them open to reveal the contents inside.

"You won't be going to school here in Cali anymore, I'm sorry but we'll be moving you down to Sodwana bay where you will be on your own, your things will be shipped over tonight to your house where you'll be staying. You'll also be working at the beach as a lifeguard," my dad says without a single emotion in his eyes.

I sit there with wide eyes and a mouth full of teeth as I try to process what the heck is going on. I eventually gain my vocab and ask,"What is your reasoning for this?!"

"Your mom and I just feel that it's best you go on your own. We're terribly sorry Luna." my dad says as he hands me my bank card and airplane ticket.

"But..."

"No but's Missy!" my mom interrupts me before I could finish, "The decision has been made, we'll send you money every month enough for the you to get food clothes gas and a little extra, your car will be at your house when you arrive. You leave in 2 days, pack your things in the box's that are in your room so that it can be shipped tonight," she adds.

"You will be attending the college of sodwana starting in January," my dad says.

I stand up and run to my room furiously and started packing everything and making sure that I have my surf board and surfing gear together.

                          *******
First chapter done, please comment on what you think, I'd appreciate it so much.

I promise it'll be steamy soon.

Please support xxx

Chapter 2 coming soon. 🖤