CHAPTER 3

Luna's POV:

The next morning I awaken to the bright sun peaking through the gap of my long silky blue curtains. I then jump out of bed and jump into my red one piece swimsuit and slip on some comfy black booty shorts.

It's a beautiful day but unfortunately I gotta go and work on a perfect day. I head to the kitchen and grab a snack bar along with a cranberry juice. I finish my breakfast and suddenly hear a loud knock on my front door.

Wondering who is knocking at my door this early in the damn morning, I make my way to the door and open it to find a beautiful cheerful girl who has long beautiful black hair and fair skin.

"Hey!! Luna right?" she says with an excited yet soft tone.

"Umm.. Yea thats me, can I help you?" I respond

"Oh my word it's great to meet you! I'm Casey. I work as the secondary lifeguard on the beach and I was assigned to help you out and get you familiar with your duties as a lifeguard."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Casey. When do we start?" I say with a less startled reaction.

"Well I'm actually here to pick you up. You start from 8:30am every Saturday and Sunday. You will then finish at 6:30pm."

"Great lemme just grab my things and I'll be there in a minute."

                      *°°°°°°°°°°°*

We arrive at the beautiful beach and make our way to the lifeguard house which is small and has a rustic look to it.

"Alright then, so every time you come in or leave for work you'll just have to sign in this book with your name and the time you arrive and leave." Casey snaps me out of my thoughts.

We made our way down to the beach where Casey would then be training me to be a professional lifeguard. 'How exciting' I thought to myself. Casey and I were on the beach all day where she would inform me on everything needed for the job as well as all the must do's and don't do's.

Although throughout the day I had this unbearable feeling like someone had their eyes glaring at me but I just shrugged it off and carried on with whatever I was doing.

                         *°°°°°°°°°°°*

After a long hot day of constant training burned into my head, I decided to make my way down to the beach for an afternoon surf. So I hopped into my wetsuit and headed out. I had about 2 hours till sundown so I made the most of the time I had in the roaring blue sea.

---------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!!

SOOO SORRY FOR LONG LONG WAIT ON THIS UPDATE, BEEN STUCK WITH SO MANY STUDIES AND JUST DIDN'T HAVE TIME AT ALL.

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS UPDATE, I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL MAKE UP FOR IT! *🖤

ENJOY!!! ***