CHAPTER 2:

Luna's POV:

Today I leave for Sodwana Bay, I'm excited but I'm also very nervous, I have one more year left of school so I'm just focused on seeing where the road takes me.

I haven't spoken with my parents since we had our talk about moving and as I leave the house I don't bother making an effort to talk to them.

                        *°°°°°°°°°°*

I finally landed at the airport and as I come out the doors I notice a man holding a sign with my name on it. I walk up to the driver and greet him politely and start following him to the car as he carry's my luggage. Arriving to the car I get into the back seet and wait to start heading off to my new home.

After hours of looking out of the car windows and thinking about the thoughts that roam through my head, we finally arrive at sodwana bay. The beach is still as blue and beautiful, I won't lie but I'm glad I'm here on my own. I can't wait to just hit the beautiful waves that are starting to roar louder back and forth. The beautiful blue sea just kisses the light brown shore in the bright sunlight, leaving the shore to glisten.

I get to the apartment that is situated amongst the trees on the shore except its not to close to the shore. The apartment is small but cozy enough for me. Heading inside I find all my belongings neatly unpacket and organized, not to my taste of course but it'll have to do for now.

I get to my room with the queen sized bed all made, along  with my gorgeous board that is colorful with tribal art that I did all myself. I hop into my swimsuit and head off to the beach.

The waves are perfect and I dash through the sand and dive into the glistening water with my board. Floating to the surface as my long brown hair runs with the water down my back.

                    *°°°°°°°°°°°°*

After hours of surfing and enjoyment I then decide to head to shore and watch the beautiful orange and pastel purple painted sunset. As I sit there I get a feeling that someone was watching me. 'It's really nothing at all, no one knows you so it's a fresh start for you. There's no reason at all for you to be worrying about stupid things such as this'. I thought to myself and sat there just admiring the beautiful sky.

I stand up and pick up my board, snuggling my board under my right arm and make my way home. I get home and take a steaming hot shower and I don't bother putting on clothes, I then towel dry my hair and eat a snack bar as my dinner. I then get into bed and doze off into a peaceful slumber.

Thank you so much for readimg.

Next chapter up soon xxx

Comment about what you think so far please xxx