CHAPTER 4

*LUNA'S POV*

I step outside onto my balcony and watch the beautiful glistening sea.

'Damn it's a good day to hit the waves'

I spun around on the tips of my toes and head inside to head out to the sea.
It's my day off since it's Monday, I don't go to college til Monday next week so I'm going to just enjoy the time I have with the beautiful sun rises and gentle sea waves.

                        *°°°°°°°°°°°*

The warm feeling of sensation runs along my legs in a swiftly motion, every bit of energy I have rushes through my body and suddenly my breathing gets faster the longer I admire the site.

The beauty of this sunrise has beautiful shades of lavender and magenta, the sun vibrant in orange as if it was showing off those beautiful sun rays that shine so bright.

I swim deep in the ocean with my board and enjoy the beautiful site and swift moving waves.

                       *°°°°°°°°°°°°°*

After my lovely week of waves and work I wake up on a Monday morning dredding the new college I'll be attending.

I slip on a flared short skirt that is coloured in a dark grey, adding a white long balloon sleeve jersey that I then tucked into my skirt. I then cover my long fair skinned legs in some see through black stockings and my light grey ankle boots. I brush out my long silky brown hair leaving it to run down my back. I then coat my eyelashes with a black volume and length mascara, adding a light pink lip gloss to finish off my look.

I make my way to my car and head to college.

After about a 10 minute drive I arrived and found a parking spot furthest away from everyone else in the parking lot. I jump out and lock my car, i then start heading over to the entrance but suddenly get that same feeling as if I have someone staring right at me. I unconsciously look to see who it may be while stuck in my thoughts.

There was this incredibly handsome guy standing by his car staring at me. He had these silver yet ocean blue eyes that were so mysterious but so inviting as though they were luring me into some deep dark mystery and I felt myself wanting to found out what was hiding in those beautiful eyes. His hair messy but sat perfectly where it was, I get this feeling as if I want to walk up to him and kiss his perfectly shaped, full lips and run my hands through his hair.

'Oh my word Luna! Snap out of it, you don't even know him.' I thought to myself as I immediately looked back at my feet when I realized that he was still staring at me with a slight sexy smirk.

He makes me think of the college bad boys you'd normally have in every college. The one that can sit there and look sexy and so inviting without even putting an effort into it.

I make it to the entrance door when all of a sudden I feel this soft sensation on the back of my neck like a slight breath of some sort but the moment I turn to see what it was, there he was, right in front of me.

  -----------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!

HERE'S CHAPTER FOUR, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND PLEASE VOTE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK OF IT SO FAR, IT WOULD DEFINITELY BE SO HELPFUL...

THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT!!! 🖤🖤

WILL UPDATE SOON SOON AGAIN!!