𝟏.𝟗

𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲,
𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞,
𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤

- 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴 -

𝙃𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙆𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙠𝙤

⋯⋯⋯

     I woke up to Octavia calling my name from outside our tent, grunting annoyed as she woke me up in what seemed to be the middle of the night

     I woke up to Octavia calling my name from outside our tent, grunting annoyed as she woke me up in what seemed to be the middle of the night. I was virtually unable to form a coherent thought but I managed to tell ask her to tell me about whatever it was in the morning before I turned on my side for considering how things were going, it couldn't be that important. I happened to be wrong. Octavia suddenly jumped on my bed, almost making me fall of it with her impetus.

    "Samantha, move your ass out here right this second."

    "This better be good." I sighed giving in, rubbing my eyes as I sat up on the bed. "Otherwise, you are going to need to find somewhere else to sleep."

I yawned and stretched my arms, raising from the bed, putting on my boots, and picking up my jacket, putting it on as I made it out of Octavia and I's tent. I hated being awake; I was so warm and comfortable in my bed, so whatever had driven Octavia to wake me up, better be good.

I caught glimpses of people's conversations around me as I followed Octavia, talking about someone coming to help us. I furrowed my eyebrows. Someone coming? From the Ark? And to help us? Or help themselves?

Octavia came to a stop a couple of meters in front of me, pointing at the sky, so I followed the direction and soon distinguished something that looked like a little rocket coming down. Are they really coming? I walked towards Octavia, seeing that Bellamy was standing next to her, shirtless.

    "Enjoying the view, Sam?"

    "You know me so well, Blake." I equaled his smirk, shamelessly checking him out as he turned to face me. "But I have a question."

    "Yeah?" He closed the space between us. "What is it?"

    "Well, I was wondering... how do you keep yourself looking like that?" He looked confused as I tilted my head. "Oh, I know, must be from all the free time you have being a leader instead of a worker."

    "I..." He stood speechless for a moment, unable to hide the pleased smile on my lips as he seemed not to find the words. "You want my job?"

    "That much thinking for that sad comeback?" I mocked him, eyeing him up and down. "To answer your question," I focused back on his eyes. "I'll take the job if it comes with the body."

I grinned at him, watching his expression morph from confused to entertained before he busted out laughing, elbowing me lightly to the side before I did the same. I looked around, everyone seemed euphoric about this turn of events, landing eyes on Octavia who was looking at me, at her brother, and then back at me with a glint of teasing in her eyes, so I moved next to her.