𝟏.𝟏𝟏

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧,
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲,
𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲

- 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 -

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙣𝙙

⋯⋯⋯

     I doubted I had ever felt more relieved about crossing the camp's gates than that afternoon and it wasn't only because of the Grounders or the thought of Jasper and Monroe getting hurt because of me hammered in the back of my head, but also b...

     I doubted I had ever felt more relieved about crossing the camp's gates than that afternoon and it wasn't only because of the Grounders or the thought of Jasper and Monroe getting hurt because of me hammered in the back of my head, but also because of the storm that was starting to form above our heads which seemed to be one of the big ones –and I knew the last place I wanted it to catch us was in the middle of a forest that we barely knew.

    "Sam!" Octavia seemed to have been pacing around, waiting at the door for us to get back. "Finally!"

    "Hey!" I smiled.

    "Let's get her to Clarke." Octavia prompted both my carriers before I could say anything else. "The sooner she starts with her, the better."

    "You know I'm still here, right?" The three of them laughed which made me feel better. "How's Finn?"

    "He is still unconscious, but he is alive. Raven is trying to get Clarke's mom on the radio to help her help Finn."

I nodded, not saying anything else because I still wasn't sure about how I felt about the adults coming down, especially because the last thing I wanted to be was locked up again. I also had never liked the dropship as much as that time, crossing the door and only wanting to sit down before my good leg gave in. I looked around, watching as Raven spoke on the radio, trying to get someone to answer her while Clarke kept a close eye on Finn.

    "They are back."

I had only wanted to get in without making a scene but Octavia's announcement meant everyone's eyes turned to us. Guess we are not going undercover.

    "Oh my god!" Raven left what she was doing as she landed eyes on my leg. "Are you okay?"

    "I'll be, don't you worry." I sat on the floor with Jasper and Monroe's help, resting my back on the wall opposite to where they were. "I don't wanna interrupt, so I'll stay right on this corner in silence and not bugging anyone."

    "You don't interrupt anything." Clarke quickly moved to me.

    "I'm glad you are okay." Raven nodded my way.

    "I didn't think you'll ever say that." I couldn't help the surprise in my voice after Raven's words. "After all I did, I mean."

    "I've heard things about you while you were gone."