Part 12

Third person's POV

Hey you gave me your number and told me to text anytime before ten and I just wanted to ask how you're doin-

"Shit that's way too desperate come on Harry think."

Harry whispered to himself as his thumps lingered over the letters on his phone. It was currently 8:45pm and Harry had just woken up from his nap and he was bored as shit. But then he remembered he got Louis' number earlier and he was currently trying to think of the best way to text the boy.

Hey ;)

"He already thinks you're a creep Harold you can't send that." Harry facepalmed himself. He sat there for about another five minutes just staring at his and louis' empty chat before deciding on,

Hey Bubble! Guess who ?

Harry immediately hit send before he could stop himself and stared at the screen waiting for a reply. Not much time passed before louis replies.

From:

Thicc Bubble 💦👅
Are you that sexy blond from the mall that was suppose to come over tonight ?😍 Mommy will be leaving in 5, be ready 😉

Harry frowned at the message before quickly replying.

From:
Window Creep👀
No it's me Harry. Which guy?? I really hope your joking bubble :( and if you are it really isn't funny 😒

Harry sighed before sending the message. He really hope Louis was just playing with him. He got up out of his bed and glanced out his window and tried to see what Louis was doing but sadly his curtains were down. All he knew was that louis' room light was on.

From:
Thicc Bubble💦👅
Yes actually I am joking 😂 pay back for you calling me that stupid nickname. You deserve it sir. 😝

From:
Window Creep👀
That's daddy for you baby boy.

From:
Thicc Bubble💦👅
Huh?

Harry chuckled at Louis' innocent reply. The fact that Louis was so sheltered and innocent was honestly the biggest turn on ever. If Louis allowed it, Harry would love to be his first and last everything.

From:
Window Creep👀
Don't worry I about that now babe. Wyd ?

Harry drummed his fingers on his mattress waiting for the reply that came shortly afterwards.

From:
Thicc Bubble 💦👅
Just here practicing my French 🥰 et toi ?

Harry smiled. He was more of a Spanish guy but he did really love French the language was beautiful. Maybe he should learn it so he and Louis could have something in common.

From:
Window Creep👀:
I'm just here chilling and stuff about to smoke a blunt.

From:
Thicc Bubble💦👅
I don't like smoking ☹️ and I have asthma so I really don't like when people do it around me, just an heads up.

Harry frowned looking down at the message. He wouldn't do anything that would in the slightest bit potentially hurt Louis. He didn't even like smoking that much to be honest. Just a nasty habit he'd picked up a while back. It wasn't much of a need or addiction for him. He could stop at anytime really.

From:
Window Creep👀:
Then it's done. I won't do it anymore.

From:
Thicc Bubble 💦👅
Really? Just like that ?

From:
Window Creep👀:
Yup. I'm going to be around you a lot from now on and probably for a long time. I don't want to do anything that could hurt you or cause you any harm.

From :
Thicc Bubble:
I don't know what to say....
That was cute.
And creepy.
But cute😭

Harry laugh a little before replying. It went on like that until Louis' mom told him it was bed time around 9:50pm and Harry and Louis exchanged goodnight before going to bed. Both of them happy.