1- One Word

Poppy

After the death of Sadie, everyone's demeanor began to change. Some for the worse and some for the better. But Poppy's...hers changed for the worst. And the girl the group once murdered Sadie to protect had now become their worst enemy. Working hard to track down who murdered Sadie, Poppy doesn't stop...Not until things take a turn. A turn that results in more blood on her hands.

*  *  *

    Poppy stared at the person in front of her. Her eyes glossed over with tears as she squeezed the metal bat in her hand. She shook her head trying convince herself- restraint herself from losing it. But the look that person gave her...no guilt whatsoever. Their words...

"You killed her and her brother."

The person turned around, prepared to walk out of the room. Without a second thought, Poppy lifted the bat, striking them on the back of their head. They froze, furrowing their brows, and touching the back of their head. They turned back around to look at Poppy, their eyes wide with shock. Rage filled Poppy as she lifted the bat again, slamming in on the person's skull a second time.

They dropped to their knees. Poppy watched as the person fell forward, hitting the floor. But she wasn't satisfied. She slammed the bat on the motionless body, hitting the head over and over and over until-

"OH MY GOD!"

She lifted her eyes to the doorway.