Note

WARNING!

****Skip this part ko ayaw nyong mabasa ang kadramahan ko.!😂****

--------

"Hello po, ghad i don't know kung ilang beses ko ng pinalitan yung intro ko. Diko kasi alam ko papaano magsisimula. Pero ito na nga. Amh, sinulat ko po yung mga story line ng favorite Wattpad Author ko na si Ms.April_Avery. but not just her story line na tumatak na words sa stories nya ang sinulat ko. Kundi meron ding mga linya na para sa mga taong nawawalan na nag pag-asa, nawawalan ng lakas ng loob, nawawalan ng tapang, nasaktan, nabigo at bumangon sa hamon ng buhay. Encouraging words kumbaga, words of her to made you feel home and a live. She write those words dahil gusto nya. She write those words for herself. Not to pleas other people. She didn't right it to gain followers, likers and etc. Just to be fame. She write because that what she love to do. She write because that what herself ache for. She write because those are her happiness. At kahit nag sign out na sya bilang Author sa Wattpad world. her encouraging, magical and inspirational word's and her stories will always be remain in our hearts and soul. And I am very greatful and thankful that she happen to be my fave. Awesome Author. I couldn't thank her enough sa mga bagay na naitulong nya for me just by using her words. Words of her that can thought a person to have courage to live and be happy despite from any struggles. Words of her that can change a person to become a better one And be contented to her life. She's one of my great friend and my great teacher. Who thought me to be Brave. And Live beyond my sadness. I didn't see her and hug her yet personally, unlike with my other co.. but im really hoping that someday I'll meet her. I badly want to see her. But i know i have to wait for the perfect time. So, if you ever reading this now! Smile babes don't let that sadness eat you! And if you ever wanna read her stories just go to her profile 'April_Avery' and take time to read her stories.Who ever want it."

SM to her...

"Hi Ms.A amh, i write a book po, for you... actually sayo naman talaga. parang nilista ko lang po lahat ng mga inspirational and motivational words nyo po. sana okay lang.😊
I'll will always treasure you my Brave Soul. My Sweet Escape. My weird kid. My April Avery. Who happen and became part of my greatest Adventure.Thank you!"

Your Proud Solidier,

@Kynalht_May 💚

#MyLight💚