The Jerk Is A Ghost Quoted Words

TJIAG Characters:

•Ashton Monticello
•Delia Salazar

---------------

"No person is born to be naturally evil. Eventually we will turn back to who we used to be."

"Sometimes there are people crave for what you have because they think they deserve it more than you do. But, sometimes there are people who still stick by your side and share the same spotlight."

"Every person you see has their own personal struggles. You wouldn't know how broken a person is until you look closely."

"Some people think that die is the courageous act. But honestly it takes a lot of more courage to live, to face the struggles, to keep moving forward!"

"Death is easy, leaving everything behind is not!"

"Sometimes, the hardest thing to let go, is the one we never really had."

"Time didn't let you to forget for no reason."

"He came, he change me, he left and forever be gone.!"

"You look like a mess. A really pretty mess."

"Now i understand how it feels, how the saddest goodbye are the ones never said."

"Our friendship is stronger than any other relationship!"

"Minsan ang mga tao ang nagdidikta kung sino ka. At minsan pinaniniwalaan mo yun."

"Selfish or not, fair or unfair, we can never judge a person's motive."