The Devil Trap Quoted Words

TDT Characters:

•Landon Monaghan
•Althea Denise Limerick
•Elisse

--------------

"When things get scary. You can run away. When it gets hard, you let go."

"I thought I used to it, but after all these years i realize I'm scared to be left alone."

"Strength is not measured by building walls and shutting yourself away to avoid pain."

"I'm facing pains right now, to prevent myself from further pains in the future."

"What made it dangerously fun is knowing that in a single click everything could end."

"One wrong move and your entire life will collapse along with ever and everyone you cared about."

"Every action is a pull of triger where we rely and our fate to get the empty chambers."

"We never imagined life would be like this for all of us. We dress up, have fun, laugh and dance our heart out. But sometimes we also fall from our dances, stain our fancy dresses and fill the hall with cries instead of laugh."

"I still hate you, specially now... Especially now that I'm willing to risk everything to have you."

"Can i pull myself out from the dept of this fall!"

"We both drunk in a sin."

"I know.... We know... We may not end up together, we may have parted ways, but we will always be a part of each other."

"Maybe life will give as a chance to meet again someday. In a different circumstances, in a new place, to a better us."

"Maybe we'll be better. More rational. More mature with a world wilder than the city we used to be our whole world."

"Freedom,though lonely at first, is something that could teach us to stand in our own."

"All of us needed it, to get away from things that pained us no matter how blissful and mystifying the feelings could be."

"Maybe some people deserves happy endings together. And some people deserves happiness apart."

"There are things that we love that we need to give up because the more we hold them tight, the more we lose ourselves."

"There are things that are meant to stay as they are no matter how much we try to work them out!"

"We are not trapped anymore by fate, by circumstances. We are now free to be who we are."

"