Dec 6th - Tooth and Claw

1) Oh for Christ's sack, I did tell you that there are two guys are involved, finding their rough path to exploring the joys of the flesh. Now don't waste any more breath. Shush now.

2) Another day with not much time, so another shorty. Hope, you are all enjoying it anyway!!

3) Six days in and this story is at nearly 100 votes and over 500 views. You guys are all fantastic :-) Thank you for following the crazy train!

12.9.2018: This is dedicated to @DanGarrett,because he spotted the best typo I ever produced. For Christ's sack. That's all I'm saying :-D Thanks for adding more spunk to the story ;-) (And yes, I chose that phrase very careful :-D)

There was no breaking the wave, the was only diving beneath it, so Linus rolled with the intense pace, waiting for the right moment to make his move.

Oh yes, it felt good to be so desperately desired, but he was set on giving pleasure. This animalistic instinct rampaging in him wasn't about pleasure exactly. Linus was unable to define it at the moment. It was more than pleasure he craved from bottoming for this man, and less at the same time.

He was able to smell the wolf on the other man, so a strategy formed in his mind. Going for the neck, he would either force the other wolf to temporarily submit and redefining the playing field, or he would be in mortal danger for even trying it.

It was reckless and stupid. Linus knew that very well. But it was one of the his bad days and those impaired his decision making skills more than anything else.

There was no going for the neck while being pinned to the wall by the bigger man, so Linus worked his hand between them, going for the cock. Always a diversion tactic that worked like a charm in most any case.

Before he got there, the growling that was so strong that it translated into his body sidetracked him for a moment, making him shiver in an exhilarating mixture of anticipation and fear.

Linus hadn't felt that alive and present since he had left Ian and Ced's bed back in Wellington. It was as if all his senses sharpened at once, leaving a feeling of having been under water long, finally breaking the surface.

Grabbing for hair just as tightly as his hair was being gripped at the moment, Linus forced them apart, breaking a kiss that was wild and oh so good, reaching this unquenchable well of craving deep inside him.

The eyes he stared into showed nothing of the man, not even the intelligent gaze of a wolf, so similar and yet so different. Instinct had taken over completely.

So Linus went for it, his action exactly aiming at that part, sinking his teeth into tender sinking and hard muscle and sinew, latching on to the side of the neck.

Wolfes bit different. With the long snout, Linus would have tried to get his fangs into position beneath the other wolf's snout, but as a human, he bit like he meant it, right into the expanse of throat beneath the ear, falling down towards the shoulder.

The moment his jaw locked, Linus was sure that he just signed his own death sentence, waiting for claws to come out and tear into him or for being smashed into the wall in a way that had no coming back from it.

His arms and legs tightened even more when he felt the other man buckle. A sharp spike in the other man's scent hit him and his jaws gave a little more pressure, his body being so tense a fine tremor set in.

They went down fast after that, Linus unhooking his feet so they weren't smashed under the man's weight. A hand gripped for his arse while he was kissed again, the body beneath him bowing of the ground against him, shifting until his groin was cradled between powerful thighs.

That was the place he wanted to be.

"Please", he heard a hoarse whisper. "Please."

Linus felt dizzy from the speed the world had turned around him.

There were no attempts of rolling over and fighting Linus for his place.

After a moment of concentration, he was able to disengage his jaws. The skin was broken a little and Linus could taste a hint of it on his lip. He was sorry about it, but shared a wild kiss he gradually gentled.

Getting over with this wasn't his goal. Dragging out was what he was going to do.

The heat between them proved hard to control, wild passion flaring again and again until he went to weave their fingers together and pinned their hands over the head head of the man on the ground. Then he felt tension drain, leaving a pliant heap of awesomeness.

Linus took some time to kiss over a smooth cheek, down beneath the ear and the jaw, loving the shudders he felt every time he touched the area he had mauled earlier.

Finally he hovered there, gazing down into midnight blue eyes, seeing the man in them for the first time.

"Will you let me make you feel good?" Linus asked lowly, shifting the tiniest bit from side to side, loving the feeling of a rock solid penis against his lower belly. Low cut pants were the best.

The eyes closed slowly and blinked open again not a breath later.

"Yes," the man said and Linus heard his deep smooth timbre for the first time, rough with tones he couldn't decipher yet.

Oh, he wanted to hear more of that voice.