💫CHAPTER 1:WISH UPON A WELL💫

👉🏻NARRATOR'S P.O.V.👈🏻

"Don't let your curiousity run to you" Minju warned her twin sister as they are walking towards where the map leads them.

"So what if I'm curious?This is my brain,my heart,my life,my toes,my knees,my shoulder,my head!" They both laughed and continued walking despite the fact that there are just two of them walking in the forest.

"Hahahahhahahahaha fine just be curious.I'm also very curious tho!" Minju said.

It's the last day of year 2018
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Last day of wanna one's contract
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But they decided to follow the map to pay attention to other things so that the disband day won't be that painful for them
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly,Minju played nayana piano version on her phone
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They walked slowly as they remembered how it all started
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How wanna one was made
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
how the group that they love so much began
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the way Jisung kept on talking
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the way Sungwoon shocked everyone because of what's inside his bag
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the way people was mesmerized by Minhyun's visual
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the way Ong said he has no problem with high notes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the way Jaehwan proved that he is one of the best singers
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the way Daniel showed his rabbit teeth
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the way Jihoon did his aegyos
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the way Woojin fooled us that he is quiet but he is really a noisy prankster
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the way Jinyoung looks at the floor during his audition but melted us all on 'hands on me'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the way Daehwi was scared of Dongho
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the way Guanlin laughed with his gummy smile
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wanna One will always be Wanna one
even if they take different paths

Right after the song nayana ended they stood in awwe as they saw an old house.

"Why did grandma wants us to be here?" Tzuyu asked.While Minju is looking at the map and around and back to the map and around again.

"I'll just go inside.I hope there's food" Tzuyu was about to go inside the house.

"Wait!" Minju said and that made her stop. "Wae?"

"Look!The map isn't about going inside the house" Minju said as she looked at her map from her locket.

Tzuyu also took her map from her own locket that their grandmother gave them as a gift before she died.

But right now,they still don't know what exactly that locket and map is all about.

"O-M-G!A WELL?"they said in unison and looked at each other. "Let's find out!" Minju said and they ran towards the well.

 "Let's find out!" Minju said and they ran towards the well

"What is this for?"Tzuyu asked. "Does grandma wants us to get water from this well?Hahahhahaha" she added.

"That's suffer!Granny told us that this is a gift" Minju said while wiggling her locket.

"I saw in the movies that they make wishes when they see a well" Tzuyu said and looked at the waters that reflected her face.

"Why won't we try?" Minju suggested. "Sure!"

"I swear if this doesn't work! I would rather have that house as a gift hahahahhahahahahahha" Tzuyu said.

"Hmmm?What should I wish?" Minju said. "Don't wish about extending wanna one's contract!That's so stupid.I don't want them being handled by that stupid agency" Tzuyu said and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah.You're right!"Minju sighed.

"Whatever.Let's just wish" Tzuyu said and she closed her eyes.

'I wish I'm able to teleport wherever I want to go to so that I can be with my Jihoonie~ that I really love so much.Like really really reallyyyyyy~" She whisphered and started dancing to really really by winner.

Minju laughed at her then closed her eyes as she wished

'I wish I have the ability to turn back time so that I can be with my love small head guy named Bae Jinyoung omyygoshhh!!Opppaaaaaa hahahahhahahahahahha'

They laughed as they looked at each other.

"Oww.I stepped on something!" Minju said and she took the paper after reading it Tzuyu just crumpled it to make an airplane.

Minju doesn't know why
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But she suddenly became nervous after reading the paper
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Be careful what you wish for'