💫CHAPTER 3:WANNA ONE'S DORM💫

👉🏻NARRATOR'S P.O.V.👈🏻

"Mwoya!" Seongwoo said as soon as he opened the door of their bathroom seeing a surprised two girls.

All the staffs went out already tho? He thought.

He looked at them skeptically.

"Y-You are not seeing us!" Tzuyu said and budged her hand infront of his face like as if she is hypnotizing him.

"N-Ne~" Ong passed by them and walked like a zombie towards the bathroom.

I'm probably just seeing things because I'm so drunk.he thought.

He heared the bathroom's door closed. He squinted his eyes to find out who it is but he saw no one.

"He is so handsome......" the girls giggled and fangirled at the handsome man they used to see on their posters.

"I know" Ong smirked as he heared them compliment him outside.

~~~~~~.....................~~~~~~

"Romeo-Ong indeed!" Minju said while showing a finger heart to her twin. They looked at each other and raised their thumbs.

"Yes good!" They said in unison and chuckled a bit after.

They heared footsteps walking towards the kitchen with his arms infront......he is sleepwalking.

"Okay!Okay!" The twins searched for where the sound came from and they saw Jaehwan picking his nose with eyes closed.

They tried to hold back their laughters as they helped him open the fridge.His eyes are still closed.

"Aigo~What if there's a camera here?" Tzuyu asked while looking around.

"No!They obviously turned it off....." Minju pulled Tzuyu towards the living room. "Ong is drunk ya know!Fans shouldn't see him drinking and plus there's no drunk wanna one scene on wanna one go" She added.

They sat on the living room bouncing and fangirling. "Should we open their rooms?hehe" Minju asked while Tzuyu smirked.She was about to answer her but they heared a loud bang from the kitchen.

They swiftly ran and saw a Jaehwan holding his head with his butt sitting on the floor. "Awww" he muttered.

He looked at them but his vision is not clear at all.

"Ottoke?" Tzuyu bit her nails.

Minju was about to pull him up but he burst in laughter and walked out of the kitchen having difficulty to balance. "Mwoya~" Minju said and chuckled.

They went out of the kitchen to see if Jaehwan arrived to their room properly.

Suddenly.................

"Who are you?"Someone clutched Tzuyu's arms which made her jump in shock.

Her mouth remained open as she saw Park Woojin glaring at him intensely.

She looked at her sister........

Minju is also mesmerized by a Park Jihoon grasping her arms............

"I said WHO ARE YOU?!" Woojin asked again.

"W-we are staffs?......I-I g-guess?...."Minju mentally cursed at her sister's excuse.