A fight brings you closer together!

• Dedicated to Kiara <3 xx

We all got back to school and were all in the same class, as time went on we all got closer. Rochelle, Victoria and I were inseparable. Recess and lunch were like the times where we would go sit and just talk, we all trusted each other and knew no one would ever let anybody down and go tell our secrets. If anything was wrong the people we would go to were eachother. All of a sudden this changed, there were 3 of us, but we were 3 separate people. We were no longer known as 1 instead we were 2. Victoria and Rochelle were 1 and I was one on my own, this was until i found Nichole. Nichole and I were already very close which was easier for me to find somebody else.

I started to feel like pieces of me were missing and i knew what that was, i needed to get them back. I managed to start becoming closer with Rochelle, we were sitting next to each other in class which made it easier for me to get back in line with her. I tried my very best to become best friends with her again, I knew I had to do anything for me to feel whole again, so that was what i prepared to do. She meant the world to me and i wasnt gonna let my friendship fade away to nothing.

Rochelle was now with me however we were still two, We couldn’t sort it out with Victoria but sometimes it felt like Rochelle was pretending to be my friend just to go back to Victoria and tell her everything, I had to risk it, I dont care if my best friend is turning against me because while she is with me I feel whole. 

After many notes and many lovely letters that were sent to each other I knew that she felt the same way towards me like i did to her. So this is how our friendship started off of us becoming one. We just had to hope the future brought great things. This is how it goes...

___________________________________________________________________________

Really enjoying writing this! i Hope you guys enjoy it! 

Massive Thanks to Kyra-cake for the names Nichole and Victoria :)