Talking to mum about the problem!

"Wakey wakey school today time to get up" says my mum. "When your ready can you please come see me I need to talk to you about last night" questionned mum, "sure, good morning by the way" I responded. Mum just laughed and walked away to leave and get ready for school, I got up and did what I had to do.

After I got up and made the lunches and got ready for school I made my way to mums room. I was freaking out because I knew I had to deal with it today and I knew it would be hard. It probably hurt me just as much ad her because it hurting know someone would do that to her. So now its time to fave reality, let's get this issue sorted and done with forever.

As I got into mums room she was getting ready for work so I just went and sat on her bed while she got ready. I rememberum saying that if it was too much for me to hand that she will handle it and leave me out of it. But then I realised that I was some Sort of a witness because she opened up.to me and asked for my help. Even though it was going to be hard I knew I had to stand up tall and do what I do best which is help out my friends and not show them my pain.

--------------------------------

sorry its been so long for the update I've been fairly busy anyways please vote and comment telling me what you think :)