Are we Happy?

After one Year

In Jersey, US

Gagan's Pov

I am became successful in my Career in this One Year, Now I am in Position to Start a New Business..

This Beard may be I don't know it increased according to my Situation, I also don't want to shave it

In India, I buy New House to My Parents and so many Properties in India, They are Happy about me..

But My Parents know that I am that Old Gagan now..

My Best friend Venkat , I took 5 Lakhs from him before coming to America, I gave back that to his Father but I didn't say this to him because I likes to tease him,because His Scolding are only Relief to me for my Tragic Life..

Today My Best Friend Now also My Business Partner Siddharth and his Mad Girl Friend Chitra Marriage..

Siddharth and Chita married happily with the approval of their Parents..

They are so happy, I too act like Happy but Inside Why I am feeling Jealous on seeing their Marriage..

At Night

Pooja Hedge as Sana

Sana messaged me..Sorry you all don't know about this Sana right..She is cousin to Chitra who always trying be Close with me.I think all mad People came from this Chitra family only.I don't know I don't like her, Due to Siddharth I am bearing this Sana not to hurt His family now..

I Understood her intentions on seeing her Night Messages..I wanted to put to this to end.I went to meet her at Siddharth House.She standing alone thinking something.

Gagan : Hi..Sana..

Sana : Hi..Gagan..

Gagan : Why you messaged at this late Night?

Sana : Nothing..

Gagan : At this late Night messages would not be Casual messages..Tell me What's the matter?